- For the non-playable version, see Vo'Quv Dreadnought.
The Vo'Quv Carrier is a Brigadier General (Tier 5) level Klingon Carrier vessel. Unlike most other Klingon vessels the Vo'quv Carrier does not have any cloaking technology so it cannot hide itself in or out of combat; however, it makes up for this in comparison to vessels like the Raptor or Klingon Bird-of-Prey classes due to its sheer power and strength.
 Vo'quv classKlingon Defense Force. This gigantic ship spans nearly 1,300 meters in length which is over 5 times the length of an average Klingon Bird-of-Prey.
 VoD'leh classKlingon design, and seems to take a few minor details from the Gorn styles.
The Vo'quv has very poor maneuverability, which is to be expected given the sheer size of the ship. In comparison to all currently available Federation and Klingon Empire vessels it has the lowest turn rate. The ship excels however in firepower, hull strength, repair rates, buffs, and debuffs. These ships carry more dedicated Science stations than other ships in the Klingon fleet, although they are still classified as a warships. The 4,000 strong crew size dramatically increases the expediency of ship repair during combat.
The carrier's firepower is very good. It has, like all other Klingon vessels, the capability to mount cannons although it is heavily advised that players do not use Dual Heavy Cannons or Dual Cannons due to their firing arcs. It has 6 weapon slots overall split evenly between the fore and aft sections of the ship which is beneficial given it's poor turn rates. In addition to its basic firepower from its weapon slots it is also capable of launching squads of smaller vessels out of its two hangar bays.
These smaller vessels, such as the To'Duj fighter, give the carrier a unique style of play. It allows players to deploy varying types of fighters to do various tasks. These include, but are not limited to, providing direct damage firepower support, repairing the carrier itself or weakening and disabling enemies. Due to this the carrier is very versatile and can cater to all types of situations players may find themselves in. When the launched carrier pets have been destroyed the player can launch another wave after a short period of time.
There are some other things to note about this vessel:
- Due to the ships very poor turn rates and very low inertia rating (10) it is actually possible to perform a "power slide", and attempting this will cause the ship to continue to move sideways for a short period.
- From a standing position, the ship takes 10 seconds to reach full speed, and an additional 10 seconds to come to a complete stop.
- The carrier pets the ship is able to launch will de-spawn if more than 2/4/6 (depending on squad size) are summoned at once, however it appears to replace newer fighters first so attempting to summon more carrier pets when some are out of range may not have the desired result.
- Due to its turn rates, players should opt for Turrets and Beam Arrays as viable weaponry.
- It takes roughly 1 minute 20 seconds inside a system to do a complete 360° turn at three-quarter impulse with its standard impulse engines.
- Alongside the Mirror Universe Vo'quv Carrier and Fleet Vo'Quv Carrier, the Vo'quv is one of only three ships capable of launching B'Rotlh Birds-of-Prey.
 Standard Configuration
Klingon starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
The Vo'Quv Carrier comes with built-in abilities that cannot be ranked up, and abilities that are based on the craft loaded into the two hangar bays.
- Launch To'Duj Fighters
- Carrier Command - Attack
- Carrier Command - Escort
- Carrier Command - Intercept
- Carrier Command - Recall
- Beam Target Auxiliary Subsystems I
- Beam Target Weapons Subsystems I
- Beam Target Engines Subsystems I
- Beam Target Shields Subsystems I
This ship can launch attack wings of To'Duj Fighters in its standard configuration, though other craft can be equipped to be launched. The carrier can also give commands to those craft to order them to attack or defend selected targets.
After activating a subsystem targeting ability, the player will have 30 seconds to attack an enemy ship with any form of beam weapon. The attack will lower power to that system, and have a small chance of completely taking the system offline. If the system is taken offline it renders all abilities that use that subsystem temporarily inert. For example, if you target the shields and subsequently take them offline, then all of the enemies shield facings will go down.
 Hangar bays ships
- See Carrier Pets.
 Comparison with Other Carriers
|Weapons||3 , 3||3 , 3||4 , 3||3 , 3||4 , 3|
|Consoles||2 3 4||2 3 4||3 2 4||2 4 4||4 4 2|
|Bonus Power|| +5 Shields
| +5 Weapons
| +10 Weapons
| +5 Engine
| +10 Weapons|
|Special Weapon|| Thermonic
|Special Console|| Phase Shift
 See Also
|Romulan Republic: (Complete & Detailed List)|
|Tiercel Shuttle • Kestrel Runabout • Commander's Gig • Scorpion Fighter|
|Rank||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5|
|Warbirds|| • T'liss Light
| • Dhelan
| • Mogai Heavy
| • Ar'Kif Tactical
| • Ha'feh Assault
- Mirror Ha'feh
• Mirror Dhelan Warbird Retrofit
| • Dreadnought Warbird:
Scimitar - Falchion - Tulwar
• T'varo Retrofit
• Dhelan Retrofit
• Mogai Retrofit
• Ar'Kif Retrofit
| • Fleet T'varo|
• Fleet Dhelan
• Fleet Mogai
• Fleet Ar'Kif
• Fleet Ha'feh
|Warbird Battle Cruisers|| • D'deridex
| • Ha'apax Advanced
- Mirror Ha'apax
| • D'deridex Retrofit
| • Fleet D'deridex|
• Fleet Ha'apax
|Science Vessels|| • Ha'nom Guardian
- Mirror Ha'nom
• R'Mor Temporal
• Aves Dyson Science Destroyer
| • Advanced Dyson Science Destroyer:
Reconnaissance - Strategic - Surveillance
|• Fleet Ha'nom|
|Destroyers||• Talvath Temporal||• Daeinos Heavy||• Fleet Daeinos|