U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-F)
The U.S.S. Enterprise-F is an Odyssey-class Dreadnought under the command of Captain Va'Kel Shon. She is the successor to the U.S.S. Enterprise-E, is the flagship of the Federation, and was launched in 2409.
History[edit | edit source]
- The Odyssey-class Development Project was based at the San Francisco Fleet Yards in Earth orbit.
- Captain Shon assumed command of the Enterprise following the loss of his previous vessel, the U.S.S. Belfast. Commander Winters became his first officer and many crew members from the Belfast have also been reassigned to the Enterprise-F.
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Captain Va'Kel Shon, Commanding Officer (Male Andorian)
- Commander Samuel Winters, Executive Officer (Male Human)
- Lieutenant Jirelle Kav, Chief Operations Officer (Female Betazoid)
- Lieutenant Commander Tem Inasi, Chief Science Officer (Female Bajoran)
- Commander Savel, Chief Medical Officer (Male Vulcan)
- Commander Philipa Matthias, Counselor (Female Human)
- Lieutenant Kyona, Chief of Security & Tactical Officer (Female Caitian)
- Lieutenant Kirayoshi O'Brien, Chief Engineer (Male Human)
- Conn Officer (Male Bajoran)
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Boldly They Rode”: The Enterprise aids the combined Starfleet-KDF fleet in the battle to retake Deep Space 9 from the rogue Jem'Hadar. Afterward, Shon says that the Federation likely will send the Enterprise to the frontier.
- “Tau Dewa Sector Patrol (Daily)”: The Enterprise sometimes assists Federation players during patrol missions in the Tau Dewa Sector Block.
- “Sphere of Influence”: The Enterprise assists the player in battle against an Elachi attack in the Jouret System.
- “A Step Between Stars”: The Enterprise under Captain Shon assists Romulan Republic and Klingon players in the Jenolan Dyson Sphere against the Undine. After the immediate threat is over, Captain Shon wants to claim the Jenolan Sphere for the Federation, provoking a verbal confrontation between the three powers.
- “First Contact Day”: Under the pretense of a refit, the Enterprise tests new anti-Undine weaponry at Utopia Planitia.
- “Surface Tension”: The Enterprise-F assists in repelling a massive Undine invasion of the Sol and Qo'noS Systems.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
The player commands the Enterprise-F for part of "First Contact Day". Her loadout is as follows:
Weapons/Equipment[edit | edit source]
|[Neutrino Deflector Array Mk XII [ShdS] [Em] [Ins] (Fused)]||[Combat Impulse Engines Mk XII [Aux] [Spd] [Turn] (Fused)]||[Covariant Shield Array Mk XII [Cap]x2 [Reg] (Fused)]|
|[Rechargable Auxiliary Battery]||[Rechargable Engine Battery]||[Rechargable Shields Battery]||[Rechargable Weapons Battery]|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A plaque depicting the Enterprise-F can be seen inside starbases whose fleets have completed the special project "History and Movement".
- In what is presumably a bug, the Enterprise is sometimes mislabeled "U.S.S. Odyssey" in “Boldly They Rode”.
- Players can take control of the Enterprise-F in 2014's “First Contact Day” (making her the second Enterprise Federation players can take direct command of, the other being the Enterprise-C). However, the Enterprise model is still mislabeled "U.S.S. Odyssey NCC-1701-F".
- The Enterprise possesses an auxiliary craft, the U.S.S. Aquarius.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- I.K.S. Bortasqu' - The flagship of the Klingon Empire
- R.R.W. Lleiset - The flagship of the Romulan Republic
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]