U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-F)
From Star Trek Online Wiki
- The Odyssey-class Development Project was based in San Francisco Fleet Yards in Earth orbit.
- Captain Shon assumed command of the Enterprise following the loss of his previous vessel, the U.S.S. Belfast. Commander Winters became his first officer and many crew members from the Belfast have also been reassigned to the Enterprise-F.
- Captain Va'Kel Shon, Commanding Officer (Male Andorian)
- Commander Samuel Winters, Executive Officer (Male Human)
- Lieutenant Jirelle Kav, Chief Operations Officer (Female Betazoid)
- Lieutenant Commander Tem Inasi, Chief Science Officer (Female Bajoran)
- Commander Savel, Chief Medical Officer (Male Vulcan)
- Commander Philipa Matthias, Counselor (Female Human)
- Lieutenant Kyona, Chief of Security & Tactical Officer (Female Caitian)
- Lieutenant Kirayoshi O'Brien, Chief Engineer (Male Human)
 Missions involved
- “Boldly They Rode”: The Enterprise aids the combined Starfleet-KDF fleet in the battle to retake Deep Space 9 from the rogue Jem'Hadar. Afterward, Shon says that the Federation likely will send the Enterprise to the frontier.
- “Tau Dewa Sector Patrol (Daily)”: The Enterprise sometimes assists Federation players during patrol missions in the Tau Dewa Sector Block.
- “Sphere of Influence”: The Enterprise assists the player in battle against an Elachi attack in the Jouret System.
- “A Step Between Stars”: The Enterprise under Captain Shon assists Romulan Republic and Klingon players in the Jenolan Dyson Sphere against the Undine. After the immediate threat is over, Captain Shon wants to claim the Jenolan Sphere for the Federation, provoking a verbal confrontation between the three powers.
- “First Contact Day”: Under the pretense of a refit, the Enterprise tests new anti-Undine weaponry at Utopia Planitia.
- A plaque depicting the Enterprise-F can be seen inside starbases whose fleets have completed the special project "History and Movement".
- In what is presumably a bug, the Enterprise is mislabeled "U.S.S. Odyssey" in “Boldly They Rode”.
- Players can take control of the Enterprise-F in 2014's “First Contact Day”. However, the Enterprise model is still mislabelled "U.S.S. Odyssey NCC-1701-F".
 See also
- I.K.S. Bortasqu' - The flagship of the Klingon Empire
- R.R.W. Lleiset - The flagship of the Romulan Republic