Typhoon Class Battleship
From Star Trek Online Wiki
- Emergency Power to Shields I
- Engineering Team II
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam II
- Tractor Beam Repulsors II
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Vessels of the class
|Typhoon-class|| U.S.S. Athens|
U.S.S. Star Dancer
U.S.S. Typhoon (default)
|Reskinned|| U.S.S. Drummond|
- “Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning”: The U.S.S. DeWitt leads a Starfleet task force to liberate a captured starbase in the Alhena System.
- “War Games”: The U.S.S. Athens has been hijacked by Undine infiltrators, and sabotages a war games exercise in the Draylon System. A Starfleet task force, including the U.S.S. Templar, fights them off.
- “Report to Gamma Orionis”: The U.S.S. Hendrickson and U.S.S. Samoa are part of Battle Group Omega.
- “Fluid Dynamics”: The U.S.S. Phinda and U.S.S. Star Dancer are part of a joint expedition into Fluidic Space to halt a Borg invasion. Several other unnamed Typhoon-class ships are part of the fleet securing the Kuda System.
- Typhoon-class Battleships can spawn in any encounter involving one or more Federation battleships. Each one is labelled U.S.S. Typhoon by default.
- “Empire Defense Against Federation Spies”: A Federation task force is hiding in the Kahless Expanse. Some of the battleships are Typhoon-class.
- Typhoon-class Battleships are part of Federation fleets raiding Klingon starbases in:
- “No Win Scenario” (KDF): In Combat Simulation 347, Typhoon-class Battleships are among hundreds of Starfleet ships attacking a Civilian Transport.
- “Officer of the Watch (Daily)” (FED): One possible assignment is to escort a battleship (possibly a Typhoon) carrying a Starfleet dignitary to the starbase.
- “Starbase 234 Patrol”: A Federation Battleship (either Typhoon, Armitage, or Prometheus-class) makes up the last line of defense the player must defeat before taking on Starbase 234.
- “We Need Breathing Room (Daily)”: Typhoon-class battleships are among Federation forces KDF players may encounter during exploration missions.
- “First Contact Day”: Several Typhoon-class ships arrive to provide reinforcements for the U.S.S. Enterprise-F when she is attacked by Undine forces during a weapons test.
- “Capture the Flag”: A Typhoon-class ship is one of several alliance vessels under attack by the Vaadwaur in the Orlitus System.
- When a Federation player uses Ability: Fleet Support, a Typhoon-class ship has a small chance of showing up to assist.
- The Typhoon was the first battleship-level Starfleet ship introduced into the game. Despite this, it is one of the only Federation starship designs that does not have a playable counterpart.
- A Typhoon-class ship can be seen station-keeping near Drozana Station.