Turrets have the widest firing arc (a full 360°), but the lowest damage potential of all the weapon types. They are best used against small, fast moving targets such as fighters. Turrets are considered a type of cannon.
 Damage Types
There are several types of Turret available, each of which are listed below. Each type of Turret offers a different proc (random chance for an attack bonus). The damage done by these weapons is modified by several skills from the skill tables and certain Tactical Consoles. The baseline damage is dependent on the array's Mark level and its rarity.
- For more information on the base damage done by Turret weapons, see the respective weapon type articles.
- Phaser: 2.5% chance to disable a random subsystem
- Disruptor: 2.5% chance to lower the targets hull damage resistance by 10% for 15 sec
- Plasma: 2.5% chance to apply a non-stacking damage-over-time debuff
- Polaron: 2.5% chance to reduce all enemy subsystem power levels by 25
- Tetryon: 2.5% chance to deal additional shield damage
- Antiproton: +2.5% chance to inflict a Critical Hit
Turret will have one modifier suffix, will have two and will have three. These suffix bonuses can be multiples of themselves; for example, instead of a very rare item having [Acc] [CrtD] [CrtH], it may well just have [CrtH]x3, which would increase critical chance by 6%. It could also have two of the same modifier, plus one of another.
 Base Damage Table
All values given are for common weapons. There is greater damage with increasing rarity.
| Lower Half
 Player Skills
The following Player Skills provides a benefit to this weapon type.
 Lt. Commander
 Tactical Consoles
The following Tactical Console provides a benefit to this weapon type.