The Tholian Incursion (also called Tholian Invasion) is a level-50 adventure zone on the class-Y planet Nukara Prime in the Nukara System. It requires Starfleet and KDF players to counter an invasion attempt by the Tholian Assembly and contains several missions of different difficulties separated into an exterior and an interior subzone. The hostile environment of Nukara Prime also requires the player to wear an Environmental Suit.
Missions of the Tholian Incursion reward fleet marks and [Tholian Equipment Requisition] boxes; the latter having varying chances of being either of uncommon, rare or very rare quality. The better the box quality, the higher the probability of it containing a piece of the Crystalline Shell ground item set.
The [Zone Wide] missions can be repeated at any time, whereas the [Easy], [Medium] and [Hard] missions have cooldowns of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 20 hours, respectively.
While the Fleet Marks Event is active, the amount of fleet marks rewarded for exterior and interior missions is increased.
- [Easy] “Industrial Espionage”: 3 / 6
- [Easy] “Scientific Sabotage”: 3 / 6
- [Medium] “Rescuing Redshirts”: 6 / 12
- [Medium] “Closing Doors”: 6 / 12
- [Hard] “Transdimensional Tactics”: 20 / 25
- [Easy] “Indentured Dismissal”: 3 / 6
- [Easy] “Interspacial Inquiry”: 3 / 6
- [Medium] “Scorched Science”: 6 / 12
- [Medium] “Reading Reconnaissance”: 6 / 12
- [Hard] “Scheduled Self Destruct”: 20 / 25
 Zone Wide
- [Zone Wide] “Mineral Matters”: 10 and 640
- [Zone Wide] “Thinning the Hive” (50 kills): 10
- [Zone Wide] “Thinning the Hive” (100 kills): 15
- [Zone Wide] “Thinning the Hive” (250 kills): 15 and 640
Zone wide missions reward no Tholian Equipment Requisitions.
A Tholian Ensign guarding a rift