Terran Science Vessel
From Star Trek Online Wiki
- This article is about the NPC ships. For the playable vessels, see Mirror Reconnaissance Science Vessel and Mirror Deep Space Science Vessel.
Their appearance varies depending on the player's rank, though their abilities appear to remain the same regardless.
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Science Vessels patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Science Vessels harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Science Vessels patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several science vessels engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Numerous Terran Science Vessels participate in an assault on Vauthil Station.
Vessels of the class
|Nova-class||I.S.S. Nova (default)|
|Olympic-class||I.S.S. Olympus (default)|
|Intrepid-class (modified)||I.S.S. Star Treader (default)|
|Luna-class||I.S.S. Luna (default)|
|Trident-class||I.S.S. Trident (default)|
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Science Vessels, among other Imperial ships, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.