The Imperial Frigate is a line of frigates used by the Terran Empire's Imperial Starfleet. It is identical to the Federation Frigate except for a few cosmetic differences. Although a basic ship in terms of weaponry, design and speed, the vessel is quite versatile in its role, and encountered often wherever the Terran Empire crosses into the prime universe.
Like its prime counterpart, there are three subclasses of frigates: Miranda-class, Centaur-class, and ShiKahr-class. Besides their different look their abilities are the same.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Fore[edit | edit source]
Aft[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Emergency Power to Engines II
- Emergency Power to Shields I
- Extend Shields
- Cloak (this ability is only used in cutscenes, not during actual gameplay)
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Tear of the Prophets”: The I.S.S. Dakota and I.S.S. Monterey assist the I.S.S. Liebig in destroying the Praxeth.
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Three frigates defend two Troop Transports during an attack on Deep Space Nine. Several others patrol the space around Bajor VII to protect James O'Brien's mining operation there.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Numerous Imperial ships, including dozens of frigates, harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Several Frigates patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, additional frigates are fighting ships of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in orbit of Arawath.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Terran Frigates can be seen among the Terran fleet attempting to capture Vauthil Station.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Miranda-class||I.S.S. Miranda (default)|
|Centaur-class||I.S.S. Centaur (default)|
|ShiKahr-class||I.S.S. ShiKahr (default)|
|Random|| I.S.S. Dakota|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Frigates, among other Imperial vessels, have a chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.
- Terran Frigates, along with all other Terran Empire vessels, were given a visual redesign with the launch of Season Eleven: New Dawn. In addition to a new paint scheme (replacing the gold markings with red), the Centaur-class frigates now feature Miranda-class warp nacelles.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Federation Frigate (prime counterpart)
[edit | edit source]
- Miranda class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Centaur type at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Shi'Kahr class at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.