The Imperial Terran Escort is a medium-sized, heavily armed vessel equivalent to the Federation Escort. Being an escort, the ship his highly maneuverable and an outspoken damage-dealer. Thus, the Terran Escort's weakness are its shields.
Imperial vessels are typically armed with Phaser Beam Arrays and Quantum Torpedo Launchers, and have been observed using Beam Array: Fire at Will II and Torpedo High Yield II. The appearance of the Terran Escort varies depending on the player's rank, but they appear to use the same abilities regardless.
- Beam Array: Fire at Will
- Cannon: Rapid Fire
- Cannon: Scatter Volley
- Point Defense System
- Torpedo: High Yield II
 Hull strength
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
 Missions involved
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Terran Escorts patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Escorts harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Escorts patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several Escorts engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
 Vessels of the class
|Saber class||I.S.S. Saber|
|Armitage class||I.S.S. Armitage|
|Sao Paulo class||I.S.S. Quantum|
|Cerberus class||I.S.S. Cerberus|
|Dervish class||I.S.S. Hermes|
- On June 29th, 2012, the appearance of all Terran ships was redone. In addition, the Akira, Defiant, and Prometheus classes were replaced by the Armitage, Sao Paulo, and Cerberus (respectively).
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Escorts, among other Imperial vessels, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.
 See Also