Terran Dreadnought refers to a line of large and heavily armed dreadnoughts used by the Terran Empire's Imperial Starfleet. They are equivalent to the Federation Dreadnought, and owing to their size, strength and firepower the Dreadnought is one of the flagship classes of the Terran Empire.
There are three known variants of Imperial Dreadnoughts: the Jupiter-class, the Odyssey-class, and the Galaxy-X-class.
- Beam Array: Fire at Will III
- Emergency Power to Shields III
- Gravity Well I
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
 Missions involved
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: The I.S.S. Stadi, a Galaxy-X-class Dreadnought, arrives in the Prime Universe at a Federation starbase following the defeat of four Imperial battle groups to turn the tide in the battle against the Klingon Empire and the Federation.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Terran Dreadnoughts are among the Imperial ships harassing Federation supply lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- "Tholian Incursion": An Odyssey-class Dreadnought has been captured by the Tholian Assembly, and is being held in a subterranean cavern on Nukara Prime.
 Vessels of the class
|Jupiter-class||I.S.S. Jupiter (default)|
|Galaxy-X-class|| I.S.S. Devron (default)|
|Odyssey-class||I.S.S. Odyssey (default)|
- The Jupiter-class Dreadnought is only available in the Foundry, labeled "Mirror Universe Dreadnought".
- The Odyssey-class dreadnought being held by the Tholians does not have a name or registry number printed on its hull. Thus its identity is unknown.
- The I.S.S. Enterprise-F was originally planned to be the boss for the “Mirror Universe Incursion” event, but was ultimately replaced by the I.S.S. Stadi.
 See also
- Federation Dreadnought (prime counterpart)