- This page is about the NPC ship type. For the playable ships see Mirror Universe Star Cruiser and Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser.
The Terran Cruiser is a large, well armed cruiser used by the Terran Empire's Imperial Starfleet. It is roughly equivalent to the prime universe's Federation Cruiser. Despite their size, strength and firepower, the Cruiser is not the flagship class of the Terran Empire. This honor is reserved for the even more powerful Typhoon-class Battleships and Galaxy-X-class Dreadnoughts.
The appearance of a Terran Cruiser varies depending on the player's rank. Besides their different design their abilities are the same.
- Beam Array: Fire at Will
- Emission-Seeking Torpedo
- Engineering Team
- Extend Shields
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Tractor Beam III
 Hull strength
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
 Missions encountered
- “Tear of the Prophets”: The I.S.S. Liebig, accompanied by the frigates I.S.S. Dakota and I.S.S. Monterey, enter the prime universe to receive the Bajoran Orb of Possibilities from Gul Oran, who had himself stolen it from the Cardassian Union.
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Imperial Cruisers patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Imperial Cruisers harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Cruisers patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several cruisers engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Terran Cruisers support the I.S.S. Stadi during the second invasion of the prime universe.
 Vessels of the class
|Exeter-class||I.S.S. Exeter (default)|
|Dakota-class||I.S.S. Dakota (default)|
|Excelsior-class||I.S.S. Excelsior (default)|
|Galaxy-class||I.S.S. Galaxy (default)|
|Sovereign-class||I.S.S. Sovereign (default)|
|Emissary-class||I.S.S. Emissary (default)|
- On June 29th, 2012, the appearance of all Terran ships was redone. In addition, the Excalibur, Cheyenne, Avenger, and Noble-classes were replaced by the Exeter, Dakota, Emissary, and Sovereign-classes (respectively). The Excelsior-class was added as well.
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Cruisers, among other Imperial vessels, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.
- Some Terran Cruisers (such as the Sovereign and Emissary-class vessels) will be labeled as battleships despite being only cruiser-level starships.
 See also
- Excelsior class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Galaxy class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Sovereign class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.