From Star Trek Online Wiki
Unlike her religious brother, Inasi does not worship the Prophets but approaches them rationally as alien beings "worthy of study and contact". However, she proudly wears her earring as a symbol for Bajor and its culture.
- Inasi was born in an internment camp in Perikian Peninsula in the last days of the Cardassian Occupation of Bajor.
- She grew up in the Bajoran Capital where her father was a member of the Provisional Government in the Ministry of Agriculture.
- After graduation, she left Bajor and earned degrees in physics and exozoology at the Vulcan Science Academy. She would continue her career in Starfleet.
- Tem Inasi already served with Captain Shon on the U.S.S. Belfast and followed him to join the U.S.S. Enterprise-F crew.
 Missions involved
- “First Contact Day”: Tem Inasi talks with the player about the First Contact between Humans and Vulcans.
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|