Starbase 39-Sierra is Starfleet's main hub for operations near and beyond the Romulan Neutral Zone.
History[edit | edit source]
Starbase 39-Sierra serves as an important Federation starbase near the Romulan Neutral Zone since at least the early 2360s. Over the past decades the starbase played a major role in Federation-Romulan relations and served as an intelligence base for Starfleet.
The starbase was also the hub for rescue and relief efforts after the destruction of Romulus by the Hobus supernova. As of 2409, it is commanded by Admiral T'nae, and the primary base of operations on the Romulan Front.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Admiral's Office[edit | edit source]
Lounge[edit | edit source]
Armory[edit | edit source]
- Lieutenant Marrien ( Mk I-X weapons, Mk I-IX personal equipment and kits, and consumables)
- Xeno ( Mk I-X personal weapons)
- Commodities Broker Temev (Commodities)
- Commodities Broker
- Lieutenant Sarissa
- Ensign Bariet Jaran (Bridge Officers)
- Damar Kahn
Shipyard[edit | edit source]
- Lieutenant Commander Brocal
- Ambassador Vimok
- Ensign Jessiek ( Mk I-IX starship weapons, components, and consumables)
- Ship Selections Officer
- Shuttle Requistions Officer
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In February 2011, Starbase 39 recieved a new Admiral's Office. This was the same layout with different decoration as the Earth Spacedock Admiral's Office that existed until the 1 Year Anniverary Update in February 2011.
- In February and March 2012, the station's lighting was revamped along with the addition of some new signs and improved background sounds. 
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Starbase 39-Sierra at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Starbase 39-Sierra at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.