See here for options for possible layout adjustments and to express your preference.
- You may be looking for the fleet action of the same name, “Starbase 24”.
Starbase 24 is a Federation starbase in the Orion Sector. This station is under attack by the Klingons and is the subject of a low-level Federation Fleet Action to rid the area of the aggressors. There are many important scientists aboard the station when it comes under attack. The U.S.S. McCoy was a part of the Starfleet task force sent to relieve the defenders of the starbase.
System description[edit | edit source]
One of the closest starbases to the neutral zone between Federation and Klingon Empire space, Starbase 24 is essential to Starfleet's war plans. A research team on the station is developing new weapons, and the station's staff is busy around the clock treating wounded and repairing battle-damaged ships. The station was where survivors of the Khitomer Massacre were taken in 2346, and it still holds a historical archive of records and artifacts related to the event.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- PvE Queue
- “Starbase 24” [Space PvE]: The starbase is under attack by a Klingon fleet and Starfleet requests your assistance to defend it!
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Starbase 24 Rescue” [Ground PvE]: Rescue scientists aboard the starbase from Klingon boarding parties! This mission was removed with the launch of Season Five: Call to Arms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The system serves as in-game PvE Queue marker only. The sole option, "Launch Fleet Action Queue" opens the PvE Queue dialog, also available anywhere in-game through the player's UI.
[edit | edit source]
- Starbase 24 at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Starbase 24 at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.