Spock was born in 2230, as son of renown Vulcan diplomat Sarek and his Human wife Amanda Grayson. In 2249 Spock decided against studying at the Vulcan Science Academy, pursuing a career in Starfleet instead.
By 2254 he was assigned to the U.S.S. Enterprise. In 2270 he commanded the ship when it was attacked by Klingons. The Enterprise was aided by an unidentified ship and Spock decided that it was best not to investigate the event.
Spock would go on to become the longest serving officer aboard the Enterprise - serving under the command of Captains Pike, Kirk and Decker until finally commanding the ship itself during the 2280s. He would go on to serve on the Enterprise-A until its decommission.
In 2368 Spock supported a movement on Romulus to reunite the Vulcan and Romulan people. D'Tan was among those he instructed. In 2387 Spock disappeared shortly after the Hobus supernova and the destruction of Romulus.
- “Past Imperfect”: Voice only. Spock is in command of the Enterprise in 2270. He decides not to get involved too much with the time travel events of the episode.
- “Diplomatic Orders”: Reward only. The player can choose the Data Recorder as an optional reward. The item enables the player to re-listen to the descriptions of the sector blocks, which are narrated by Spock.
- “Hidden Camera”: D'Tan refers to Spock's instructions during his negotiations with Subcommander Khiana.
- “Secret Shuttle Codes”: Khiana informs Commander Ruul that D'Tan "worships the Vulcan's memory", and cannot be persuaded to make a deal with the Tal Shiar.
- Spock's disappearance in 2387 is explained in the 2009 movie Star Trek, where it is revealed that he ended up in an alternate universe.
- Spock was the first main character of The Original Series to appear in Star Trek Online. However, during the initial release of “Past Imperfect” only his voice was heard and he never appeared on screen.
- Spock is one of only four characters whose voice is provided by their respective (television) actor, in this case Leonard Nimoy. The others are the holographic version of Leeta whose voice is provided by Chase Masterson and Natasha Yar and Sela, both voiced by Denise Crosby. Zachary Quinto, Spock's actor from the 2009 movie Star Trek, also provides voice acting, albeit for a different character.
- Spock narrates the opening cinematic for Star Trek Online as well as "congratulating" Federation players each time they advance in grade or rank. He also narrates the "State of the Federation" every time the player enters a Sector Block for the first time.
Leonard James Akaar • Borg Queen • Richard Castillo • Female Changeling • Donatra • D'Tan • Icheb • Kahless • Klag • Kortar • Laas • Lamat'Ukan • Leeta • Leskit • Madred • Leonard McCoy • Morn • Kirayoshi O'Brien • Miral Paris • Q Junior • Alexander Rozhenko/K'mtar • Sirella • Montgomery Scott • Sela • Spock • Taris • Tuvok • Naomi Wildman • Worf • Natasha Yar