Spiral Wave Disruptor
- 250' targeting arc
- to target: ___ Disruptor Damage (__ DPS)
- to self: -10 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
- to target: 2.5% Chance: One Random Subsystem Offline for 5 sec
- to target: 2.5% Chance: -10 All Damage Resistance for 15 sec
- +20% Accuracy
The Spiral Wave Disruptor is a type of Ship Weapon available with the Cardassian Galor Class Cruiser, found inside a [Cardassian Lock Box] or [Cardassian Lock Box - Gold]. It may also be bought through the Dilithium store.
This technology is different than standard disruptors in that it utilizes both Phaser and Disruptor technology. As such, it has properties derived from both energy types. Spiral Wave Disruptors have a chance to reduce the target's damage resistance and has a chance to damage a targets subsystem.
Performance[edit | edit source]
Quality upgrades add innate modifier suffixes.
Damage[edit | edit source]
Spiral Wave Disruptors scale with the player till level 50, meaning their damage output is proportional to the player's current level. Tech Upgrades are needed to improve this weapon beyond level 50. *Level-less weapons will no longer scale to maximum level with the release of Delta Rising.*
|Energy Weapon Training||Lieutenant||Energy weapon damage.|
|Targeting Expertise||Lt. Commander||Weapon accuracy.|
|Weapon Specialization||Commander||Energy weapon critical severity.|
|Weapon Amplification||Commander||Energy weapon critical hit chance.|
| Starship Consoles |
|Fleet Coordination Matrix||+10% Accuracy.|
|Polaron Barrage Launcher||+__% Accuracy, scales with current Throttle.|
|Unstable Entanglement Platform||+10% Accuracy.|
|Ambush Gateway Generator||+1% Critical Chance.|
|Assimilated Module|| +0.92% Critical Chance.|
+9.2% Critical Severity.
|Bioneural Infusion Circuits||+15.2% Critical Severity.|
|Dominion Defense Screen|| +1.2% Critical Chance.|
+12.5% Critical Severity.
|Enhanced Dynamic Tactical System||+12% Critical Severity.|
|Harasser Probes||+8% Critical Severity.|
|Plasma Discharge Array||+1% Critical Chance.|
|Tachyokinetic Converter|| +0.76% Critical Chance.|
+7.6% Critical Severity.
|Temporal Disentanglement Suite|| +0-2.5% Critical Chance.|
+0-10% Critical Severity.
based on Auxiliary Power level.
|Temporal Distress Beacon||+12% Critical Severity.|
|Zero-Point Energy Conduit||+1.8% Critical Chance.|
|Destabilized Tachyon Emitters||+10% All Direct Energy Damage.|
|Sustained Radiant Field||+10% All Weapon Damage.|
|Tactical Flagship Computer||+17.8% Directed Energy Damage.|
|Disruptor Induction Coil||Disruptor damage.|
|Counter-Command Multi-Conduit Energy Relay||+13.1% Disruptor damage.|
|Harmonic Resonance Relay||+20% Disruptor damage.|
|Heavy Disruptor Spinal Cannons||+15% Disruptor Damage.|
|Vulnerability Exploiter [+Dis]|| +__ Disruptor Damage|
+__% Critical Severity
|Vulnerability Locator [+Dis]|| +__ Disruptor Damage|
+__% Critical Chance
|Directed Energy Distribution Manifold||Beam Weapon damage.|
|Nukara Particle Converter||+10% Beam Accuracy|
|Vulnerability Exploiter [+Beam]|| +__ Beam Damage|
+__% Critical Severity
|Vulnerability Locator [+Beam]|| +__ Beam Damage|
+__% Critical Chance
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Initially, players could only access these weapons by owning a Cardassian Galor Class Cruiser, otherwise they were unobtainable. As of 22 June 2012, these weapons can be bought from dilithium store for 45,380 providing the owner already has a Galor Cruiser. These items come with the [Acc]x2 and [Dmg]x2 suffix, making them a weapon, and one of only four weapons that have 4 modifiers (all the others are quad cannons).
- Although this is a hybrid Phaser-Disruptor weapon, a [Console - Tactical - Phaser Relay] does not affect it. This is due to the fact that this weapon does Disruptor damage, and only includes the Phaser proc, while a Phaser Relay boosts Phaser energy type damage.
- As of 9 August 2012, the damage of these weapons have been increased so they are competitive with other equivalent Mk XII weapons at level 50, including an additional [Dmg] modifier.
Vendors[edit | edit source]
| Starship Energy Weapons |
|Array & Omni||Dual Bank||Turret||Single||Dual & Quad||Dual Heavy|
|Standard Energy Weapons|
|Hybrid Energy Weapons (two standard procs)|
|Spiral Wave Disruptor|
|Special Energy Weapons (non-standard procs)|
| Starship Projectile Weapons |
| Projectile Type →
↓ Damage Type
|Torpedo||Mine||Cluster Torpedo / Missile|