Spiral Wave Disruptor
- 250' targeting arc
- to target: __ Disruptor Damage (__ DPS)
- to self: -10 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
- to target: 2.5% Chance: Disable 1 Subsystem for 5 sec
- to target: 2.5 Chance: -10 All Damage Resistance for 15 sec
The Spiral Wave Disruptor is a type of Ship Weapon available with the Cardassian Galor Class Cruiser, found inside a [Cardassian Lock Box] or [Cardassian Lock Box - Gold]. It may also be bought through the Dilithium store.
This technology is different than standard disruptors in that it utilizes both Phaser and Disruptor technology. As such, it has properties derived from both energy types. Spiral Wave Disruptors have a chance to reduce the target's damage resistance and has a chance to damage a targets subsystem.
Performance[edit | edit source]
Spiral Wave Disruptors come with the following mods:
|Starship Weapons Training||Lieutenant||All weapon damage.|
|Starship Energy Weapons||Lt. Commander||Energy weapon damage.|
|Starship Targeting Systems||Commander||Weapon accuracy.|
|Starship Energy Weapon Specialization||Admiral||Energy weapon critical hit chance and severity.|
|Assimilated Module|| +0.92% Critical Chance.|
+9.2% Critical Severity.
|Tachyokinetic Converter|| +0.76% Critical Chance.|
+7.6% Critical Severity.
|Zero-Point Energy Conduit||+1.8% Critical Chance.|
|Disruptor Induction Coil||Disruptor damage.|
|Counter-Command Multi-Conduit Energy Relay||Disruptor damage.|
|Directed Energy Distribution Manifold||Beam Weapon damage.|
|Nukara Particle Converter||+10% Beam Accuracy|
Damage[edit | edit source]
Spiral Wave Disruptors are level-less and so do not have a mark number. Instead this beam array scales with the player meaning their damage output is proportional to the player's current level. *Level-less weapons will no longer scale to maximum level with the release of Delta Rising.*
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Initially, players could only access these weapons by owning a Cardassian Galor Class Cruiser, otherwise they were unobtainable. As of 22 June 2012, these weapons can be bought from dilithium store for 45,380 providing the owner already has a Galor Cruiser. These items come with the [Acc]x2 and [Dmg]x2 suffix, making them a weapon, and one of only four weapons that have 4 modifiers (all the others are quad cannons).
- Although this is a hybrid Phaser-Disruptor weapon, a [Console - Tactical - Phaser Relay] does not affect it. This is due to the fact that this weapon does Disruptor damage, and only includes the Phaser proc, while a Phaser Relay boosts Phaser energy type damage.
- As of 9 August 2012, the damage of these weapons have been increased so they are competitive with other equivalent Mk XII weapons at level 50, including an additional [Dmg] modifier.
Vendors[edit | edit source]
| Starship Energy Weapons |
|Array||Dual Bank||Turret||Single||Dual||Dual Heavy||Quad|
|Standard Energy Weapons|
|Hybrid Energy Weapons (two standard procs)|
|Spiral Wave Disruptor|
|Special Energy Weapons (non-standard procs)|
|Kinetic Cutting Beam|
| Starship Projectile Weapons |
| Projectile Type →
↓ Damage Type
|Torpedo||Mine||Cluster Torpedo / Missile|