While smaller than the infamous Borg Cubes, Spheres have a range of powerful abilities and are not to be underestimated.
 Hull strength
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
 Missions involved
- “Empire Defense Against Borg Invasion”: Numerous Spheres are hiding in the T'Kanis Nebula.
- Borg Invasion: Most Borg battle groups contain at least one sphere.
- “Fleet Alert”: Sphere are among the Borg forces attacking a Fleet starbase.
- “Infected: The Conduit”: Spheres guard the Borg transwarp gateway erected in the Sibiran System near Starbase 82. A specialized variant called the "Nanite Sphere" also appears to try to repair damage done by the players.
- “Khitomer Vortex”: Borg Spheres defend the transwarp gateways in the Quadra Sigma System.
- “Hive Onslaught”: Borg Spheres are among the fleet of Borg ships defending the Borg Queen in the space near the Unicomplex.
- Ker'rat System: Spheres roam the Borg repair facility, guarding it against attack by players.
- ↑ Borg weapons have a firing arc of 360°.
- ↑ Tactical Team is used if the player sends a Boarding Party aboard the Sphere.
- ↑ The Borg version of Boarding Party used transporters rather than shuttles.
 External Links
|Details||Borg Collective • Borg • Unicomplex • Ker'rat System • Borg Transwarp Hub • Borg Invasion|
|Ground Forces||Drone • Medical Drone • Tactical Drone • Heavy Tactical Drone • Elite Tactical Drone • Infected Drone • Worker Drone • Elite Tactical Assimilated Gorn|
|Starships||Tractor Probe • Regeneration Probe • Probe • Sphere • Cube • Tactical Cube • Unimatrix 0047 Command Ship|
|NPCs||Ogen • Manus of Borg • Armek of Borg • Tosk of Borg • Donatra • Assimilated Undine • Borg Queen|
|NPC starships||Assimilated Carrier • Borg Cube 19721 • Borg Queen's Octahedron • I.R.W. Valdore|