A list of all console commands can be found here.
Emotes can either be accessed via the icon in the bottom right of the chat window, or directly through the use of the following / commands.
- Command syntax is /emote <EmoteText>
- Examples:/emote dance_basic | /e dance_basic | /emotenotext dance_basic
- Note: /emote can be replaced with /e /em
- /emotenotext prevents text from being displayed
- /played - Prints the following message in your chat window: <playername> has been on active duty for <w> days, <x> hours, <y> minutes, <z> seconds.
- /afk <x> - Marks the user away from keyboard. <x> is an optional message the user can place.
- /demorecord <x> begins recording a demo that will be saved to <x>.demo.
- /demorecordstop ends recording and saves a currently recording demo.
- /screenshot_ui - Takes a screen shot including visible elements of the user interface in TGA format.
- /screenshot_ui_jpg - Takes a screen shot including visible elements of the user interface in JPG format.
- /showfps <x> - Displays a counter in the top right to indicate frame rate. <x>=1 for on <x>=0 for off.
usage: "/me is very hungry!" displays "<charater name> is very hungry!"
- /powerhue <x> <y> - Changes the colour of your energy weapons and powers, <x> must be 0 and <y> a number between 0-360 that dictates the color.
The "PowerHue" command has been disabled.
- Google Doc listing all chat commands, editable by all, help fill it in!