See here for options for possible layout adjustments and to express your preference.
A list of all console commands can be found here.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
Emotes can either be accessed via the icon in the bottom right of the chat window, or directly through the use of the following / commands.
- Command syntax is /emote <EmoteText>
- Examples:/emote dance_basic | /e dance_basic | /emotenotext dance_basic
- Note: /emote can be replaced with /e or /em
- /emotenotext prevents text from being displayed
Character information[edit | edit source]
- /played - Prints the following message in your chat window: <playername> has been on active duty for <w> days, <x> hours, <y> minutes, <z> seconds.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- /afk <x> - Marks the user away from keyboard. <x> is an optional message the user can place.
- /demorecord <x> begins recording a demo that will be saved to <x>.demo.
- /demorecordstop ends recording and saves a currently recording demo.
- /screenshot_ui - Takes a screen shot including visible elements of the user interface in TGA format.
- /screenshot_ui_jpg - Takes a screen shot including visible elements of the user interface in JPG format.
- /showfps <x> - Displays a counter in the top right to indicate frame rate. <x>=1 for on <x>=0 for off.
Chat commands[edit | edit source]
usage: "/me is very hungry!" displays "<charater name> is very hungry!"
Disabled Commands[edit | edit source]
- /powerhue <x> <y> - Changes the colour of your energy weapons and powers, <x> must be 0 and <y> a number between 0-360 that dictates the color.
The "PowerHue" command has been disabled.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Google Doc listing all chat commands, editable by all, help fill it in!