Skill: Starship Electro-Plasma System
Improves Starship Power Transfer
This skill improves the Power Transfer rate between starship power systems.
When you transfer power from one system to another (such as Weapons to Shields), improving this skill will increase the rate at which this energy transfers.
This skill also improves any starship ability that transfers power from one system to another such as Emergency Power to Shields or Emergency Power to Weapons.
This skill improves the rate at which subsystem power levels will reach their set value. It is useful in accelerating power recovery after full impulse, or for multi-role builds in which power levels will frequently be adjusted. It will also help to recover weapon energy after the use of abilities such as Beam Overload. These benefits, combined with the additional effect of improving emergency power transfer abilities make this a useful skill for most builds.
 Abilities Affected
- Emergency Power to Weapons
- Emergency Power to Shields
- Emergency Power to Auxiliary
- Emergency Power to Engines
- EPS Power Transfer
 Rank Progression
|Rank||Bonus||Transfer Bonus (per/s)||Transfer Total|
- Each bonus point increases the power transfer rate by the amount of the bonus divided by 20. At rank 6 for example, the transfer rate will improve by 4.2 power per second making it 9.2 (5 + (84 / 20) power per second. Before investing heavily in this skill, it is advisable to experiment with EPS Flow Regulators first, as they can provide a very large bonus to power transfer rate at the cost of one engineering console slot.