The Star Trek Online Gateway (or STO Gateway) is a means to remotely access Star Trek Online game information from one's desktop, tablet, or smartphone. It was publicly launched for the Tribble server on October 19, 2012 and to Holodeck on December 10, 2012. There were a number of additions planned for release in 2013. (There is currently no gateway for the "Redshirt" game server).
- The Holodeck (live server) Gateway: http://gateway.startrekonline.com
- The Tribble (test server) Gateway: http://gatewaytest.startrekonline.com
Access requires an account on Star Trek Online.
Main Features[edit | edit source]
- 10 Dec 2012: Character profile, ship profile, accolades
- 17 Jan 2013: Fleet profile
- 13 Mar 2013: Fleet holdings
- Mid 2015: "latest news" added to bottom of log-in screen and front pages
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Star Trek Online Executive Producer confirmed in November 2015 that the Gateway is no longer under active development, stating, "Gateway is something we'd like to revisit someday, but we have to consider it's prioritization against other new in game features we'd like to make."
- Any AOY (agents of yesterday) characters created in game currently (10/26/2016) cannot be accessed on either the Holodeck gateway or the Tribble gateway.