STOWiki:Where to ask a question
From Star Trek Online Wiki
|CONTENTS · Getting Started · Editing STOWiki · Formatting Guidelines · What's an Admin?|
Good places to ask questions
You can ask questions at the following places:
- If a question is related to the content of a specific article, click on the article's discussion link at the top of the page.
- For questions about the wiki in general, visit the Community Portal.
- Lore related questions should go to the Lore section of the Community Portal.
- For most questions it's faster to do a search in the search box. (For example, just type 'discover class' into the box and click Search).
Other places to ask questions
- For information on STOWiki such as ownership and new page statistics see the About page.