From Star Trek Online Wiki
System description[edit | edit source]
Qo'noS is home to the tlhIngan (Klingon) people and the capital of the Klingon Empire. Though Qo'noS is a class M world, its highly tilted axis contributes to extreme seasonal changes. As a result, its native life forms are aggressive and adapted to deal with rugged terrain and harsh environments.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Bringing Down the House”: Players must track the warp signature of Tarsen's warbird in the Qo'nos system to discover where he is going.
- “Blood of the Empire”: Players must close Fek'Ihri portals and defend a Klingon station in Qo'nos orbit.
- “Surface Tension”: In early 2410, the Undine attack the Sol System. After Rear Admiral Tuvok exploits an attempt of telepathic espionage by "Dr. Cooper" to his own advantage, he and the U.S.S. Voyager assist the player in defending the actual main target of the surprise attack: Qo'noS. Being initially hidden by the Praxis asteroid belt, joint Klingon-Federation-Romulan forces prevail and Tuvok takes part in the subsequent negotiation of a cease-fire between the Klingon Empire and the Federation in the Great Hall of the High Council.
- “Gateway to Gre'thor”: Players must repel a Herald invasion force.
- “Brotherhood of the Sword”: Players engage Herald ground forces in First City.