Q's Winter Wonderland
- "I'm not sure about this Q guy... How does he come up with this stuff?"
Outline[edit | edit source]
Missions Available[edit | edit source]
Timed Events[edit | edit source]
- “Tide of Ice” (begins at the top of the hour)
- “The Fast and The Flurrious” (begins at 15 minutes after the hour and again at 22 minutes after the hour)
- “Snowball Fight!” (begins at the half-hour)
45 minutes after the hour a random event will run for a second time.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
- Gingerbread Veteran
- Gingerbread Lieutenant
- GPL Conversion Unit
- Holiday Item Vendor
- Holiday Revelers
- Icicle Tower
- Q's Friendly Customer Service
- Winter Epohh Researcher
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Assignments[edit | edit source]
For the accolade Snowman About Town (rewards title "Frosty") there are more than 7 snowmen scenes locations but only 7 are counting. Some of them have a random triggering location. Click on the Q's Winter Wonderland map for more details.
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Snowman About Town||Find all of the snowman scenes in Q's Winter Wonderland.||Look at all the snowman scenes. Awards title "Frosty"||30|
|Ice Racer||Win 10 races on Q's Winter Wonderland ice track.||Complete and turn in “Fastest Game On Ice” ten times. Awards title "Speedy"||30|
|Fast and Flurrious||Finish 20 races on Q's competitive Winter Wonderland track, or take 1st place in the race.||Complete “The Fast and The Flurrious” 20 times or win once. Awards title "Fast and Flurrious"||30|
|Snowball Hero||Participate in 20 snowball fights in Q's Winter Wonderland||Complete “Snowball Fight!” 20 times.||30|
|Snowshoe||Acquire a snow epohh with a bow, a p'epohh-mint epohh with a bow, or a candy stripe epohh with earmuffs||Complete, with a Critical Success, one of the Epohh Duty Officer missions offered by the Romulan Researcher in Q's Winter Wonderland||10|
|Holiday Chef||Create all of the holiday foods by completing recipe missions.||Recipes are found in the present which is found in the Winter Invasion map. Turn the recipes in to the chef at Q's Winter Wonderland for missions.||20|
|Nibbler||Collect 10 candies on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Brought Enough for Everybody||Collect 25 candies on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Sweet-toothed||Collect 50 candies on the Winter Invasion map. Awards title "Sweet-toothed"||10|
|Gingerhelper||Helped 10 gingerbread people.||Help 10 gingerbread people on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Gingerfriend||Helped 25 gingerbread people.||Help 25 gingerbread people on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Gingerbuddy||Helped 50 gingerbread people. Awards title "Gingerbro"||Help 50 gingerbread people on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Abominable Behavior||Defeat Yeti.||Defeat the Yeti in the cave of the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|A Line in the Snow||Complete 10 full defenses against assimilated snowmen.||Take part in defence against the assimilated snowmen in Q's Winter Wonderland 10 times. (as part of Mission: Tide of Ice. Not working for some players as of 2014-12-12 patch.)||10|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Changes in the 2013 edition
- New Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider as reward for 1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q].
- New missions “Pie Eating” and PvE Queue “Winter Invasion” (aka Defend the Gingerbread Colony), the latter awarding seven new Accolades.
- Winter Chef, handing out missions for 8 old plus 8 new Winter Consumables, determined by a random drop Recipe from the Winter Invasion map. New Accolade for finding/producing all 16 Consumables. Removal of the original eight Winter Consumables from the Holiday Item Vendor.
- New items from Holiday Item Vendor: one Ground Device, two Romulan Scarfs, six Costume Variants in Red and Green (three of each color), three Snow Ground Weapons, two modified Melee Weapons.
- Changes in the 2014 edition
- New Breen Sarr Theln Carrier as reward for 1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q].
- New mission “Tide of Ice”
- Replacement of the Winter Chef by Neelix
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A Jem'Hadar Attack Ship parked above the clearing.
A Breen Chel Grett Warship overlooking the gazebo in the 2012 version.
Neelix ready to engage in holiday culinary experiments with the player.
Gingerbread Lieutenants guarding the Ice Fortress.
|Adventure- and Battlezones in Star Trek Online|
||Q's Winter Wonderland (Winter Event)||"Event" faction||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Lohlunat Festival (Summer Event)||"Event" faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Nimbus III||No specific faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Borg Invasion of Defera||Task Force Omega||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Tholian Incursion||Nukara Strikeforce||Season Six: Under Siege|
||New Romulus||New Romulus||Season Seven: New Romulus|
||Solanae Dyson Sphere (incl. Voth Battlezone)||Dyson Joint Command||Season Eight: The Sphere|
||Undine Battlezone||8472 Counter-Command||Season Nine: A New Accord|
||Kobali Prime||Delta Alliance||Delta Rising|