Q's Winter Wonderland
Q's Winter Wonderland is a recurring event that was first active in December 2011 through January 2012. Around December each year, Q will be sending players to his Winter Wonderland.
 Missions Available
- “Fastest Game On Ice”
- “The Fast and The Flurrious”
- “Snowball Fight!”
- “Pie Eating”
- “Winter Invasion” [PvE Queue]
 NPCs ( Allies )
- Q's Friendly Customer Service
- Race Coordinator
- Race Official
- Holiday Item Vendor
- GPL Conversion Unit
- Holiday Revelers
- Winter Epohh Researcher
- Winter Wonderland Chef
 NPCs ( Enemies )
For the accolade Snowman About Town (rewards title "Frosty") there are more than 7 snowmen scenes locations but only 7 are counting.Some of them have a random triggering location.Click on the Q's Winter Wonderland map for more details.
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Snowman About Town||Find all of the snowman scenes in Q's Winter Wonderland.||Look at all the snowman scenes. Awards title "Frosty"||30|
|Ice Racer||Win 10 races on Q's Winter Wonderland ice track.||Complete and turn in “Fastest Game On Ice” ten times. Awards title "Speedy"||30|
|Fast and Flurrious||Finish 20 races on Q's competitive Winter Wonderland track, or take 1st place in the race.||Complete “The Fast and The Flurrious” 20 times or win once. Awards title "Fast and Flurrious"||30|
|Snowball Hero||Participate in 20 snowball fights in Q's Winter Wonderland||Complete “Snowball Fight!” 20 times.||30|
|Snowshoe||Acquire a snow epohh with a bow, a p'epohh-mint epohh with a bow, or a candy stripe epohh with earmuffs||Complete, with a Critical Success, one of the Epohh Duty Officer missions offered by the Romulan Researcher in Q's Winter Wonderland||10|
|Holiday Chef||Create all of the holiday foods by completing recipe missions.||Recipes are found in the present which is found in the Winter Invasion map. Turn the recipes in to the chef at Q's Winter Wonderland for missions.||20|
|Nibbler||Collect 10 candies on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Brought Enough for Everybody||Collect 25 candies on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Sweet-toothed||Collect 50 candies on the Winter Invasion map. Awards title "Sweet-toothed"||10|
|Gingerhelper||Helped 10 gingerbread people.||Help 10 gingerbread people on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Gingerfriend||Helped 25 gingerbread people.||Help 25 gingerbread people on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Gingerbuddy||Helped 50 gingerbread people. Awards title "Gingerbro"||Help 50 gingerbread people on the Winter Invasion map.||10|
|Abominable Behavior||Defeat Yeti.||Defeat the Yeti in the cave of the Winter Invasion map.||10|
- Changes in the 2013 edition
- New Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider as reward for 1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q].
- New missions “Pie Eating” and PvE Queue “Winter Invasion” (aka Defend the Gingerbread Colony), the latter awarding seven new Accolades.
- Winter Chef, handing out missions for 8 old plus 8 new Winter Consumables, determined by a random drop Recipe from the Winter Invasion map. New Accolade for finding/producing all 16 Consumables. Removal of the original eight Winter Consumables from the Holiday Item Vendor.
- New items from Holiday Item Vendor: one Ground Device, two Romulan Scarfs, six Costume Variants in Red and Green (three of each color), three Snow Ground Weapons, two modified Melee Weapons.
A Jem'Hadar Attack Ship parked above the clearing.
A Breen Chel Grett Warship overlooking the gazebo in the 2012 version.