Q's Winter Wonderland
- "I'm not sure about this Q guy... How does he come up with this stuff?"
Outline[edit | edit source]
Missions available[edit | edit source]
Open missions[edit | edit source]
- The following missions rotate through a 75 minutes schedule. Their upcoming timeslot can be seen in the Winter Event UI.
- “Tide of Ice”: Defend the snow valley from assimilated Snow Borg.
- 15m after above mission: “Snowball Fight!”: Defend Q's Winter Wonderland from a snowman attack.
- 15m after above mission: “Cones of Conduct”: Defend the Gingerbread Village from a snowman attack.
- 15m after above mission: “Klingon Ice Fishing”: Join other captains in catching candy fish over a lake in an attempt to summon and defeat a giant candy Kos’karii.
- 15m & 22m after above mission: “The Fast and The Flurrious”: Race against fellow players.
- Every mission will be at the same timeslot every 5 respectively 20 hours. Due to this a mission that started at 5:30pm one day will start 15 minutes earlier the day after that (5:15pm).
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
- Gingerbread Veteran
- Gingerbread Lieutenant
- GPL Conversion Unit
- Holiday Item Vendor
- Icicle Tower
- Q's Friendly Customer Service
- Winter Epohh Researcher
- Ak'ched Soldier
- Ak'ched Guard
- Competitive Race Official
- H'ren Bio-Engineer
- Pie Contest Breen
- Race Coordinator
- Race Official
- Vel'sh Tactician
- Vel'sh Scientist
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Assignments[edit | edit source]
Accolades[edit | edit source]
- General Accolades - Q's Winter Wonderland
- Events Accolades - Q's Winter Wonderland
- Story Accolades - Q's Winter Wonderland
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Changes in the 2013 edition
- New Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider as reward for 1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q].
- New missions “Pie Eating” and PvE Queue “Winter Invasion” (aka Defend the Gingerbread Colony), the latter awarding seven new Accolades.
- Winter Chef, handing out missions for 8 old plus 8 new Winter Consumables, determined by a random drop Recipe from the Winter Invasion map. New Accolade for finding/producing all 16 Consumables. Removal of the original eight Winter Consumables from the Holiday Item Vendor.
- New items from Holiday Item Vendor: one Ground Device, two Romulan Scarfs, six Costume Variants in Red and Green (three of each color), three Snow Ground Weapons, two modified Melee Weapons.
- Changes in the 2014 edition
- New Breen Sarr Theln Carrier as reward for 1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q].
- New mission “Tide of Ice”
- Replacement of the Winter Chef by Neelix
- Changes in the 2015 edition
- New Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser as reward for 1000x [Winter Prize Voucher (2015)].
- New mission “Cones of Conduct”
- Changes in the 2016 edition
- New Breen Chel Boalg Warship as reward for 1000x [Winter Prize Voucher (2016)].
- New mission “Klingon Ice Fishing”
- Changes in the 2016 console edition.
- First release of event without 2016 PC event additions.
- Console release of Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser as reward for 1000x [Winter Prize Voucher (2016)].
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Snowman About Town Accolade
A Jem'Hadar Attack Ship parked above the clearing.
A Breen Chel Grett Warship overlooking the gazebo in the 2012 version.
Neelix ready to engage in holiday culinary experiments with the player.
Gingerbread Lieutenants guarding the Ice Fortress.
[edit | edit source]
At the Star Trek Online official website:
- Winter event 2012 rewards
- Winter event 2013 rewards
- Winter event 2014 rewards
- Winter event 2015 rewards
- Winter event 2016 rewards
|Adventure- and Battlezones in Star Trek Online|
||Q's Winter Wonderland (Winter Event)||"Event" faction||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Lohlunat Festival (Summer Event)||"Event" faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Nimbus III||No specific faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Borg Invasion of Defera||Task Force Omega||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Tholian Incursion||Nukara Strikeforce||Season Six: Under Siege|
||New Romulus||New Romulus||Season Seven: New Romulus|
||Solanae Dyson Sphere (incl. Voth Battlezone)||Dyson Joint Command||Season Eight: The Sphere|
||Undine Battlezone||8472 Counter-Command||Season Nine: A New Accord|
||Kobali Prime||Delta Alliance||Delta Rising|
||Badlands Battlezone||Terran Task Force||Season Eleven: New Dawn|
||Tzenkethi Battlezone||Lukari Restoration Initiative||Season Twelve: Reckoning|