See here for options for possible layout adjustments and to express your preference.
Q's Winter Wonderland
- "I'm not sure about this Q guy... How does he come up with this stuff?"
Outline[edit | edit source]
Missions available[edit | edit source]
Open missions[edit | edit source]
- “Cones of Conduct”: Defend the Gingerbread Village from a snowman attack.
- “Tide of Ice”: Defend the snow valley from assimilated Snow Borg.
- “The Fast and The Flurrious”: Race against fellow players.
- “Snowball Fight!”: Defend Q's Winter Wonderland from a snowman attack.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
- 00 mins after the hour: Cones of Conduct
- 15 mins after the hour: Tide of Ice
- 30 mins after the hour: Competitive Race
- 37 mins after the hour: Competitive Race
- 45 mins after the hour: Snowball Fight!
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
- Gingerbread Veteran
- Gingerbread Lieutenant
- GPL Conversion Unit
- Holiday Item Vendor
- Holiday Revelers
- Icicle Tower
- Q's Friendly Customer Service
- Winter Epohh Researcher
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Assignments[edit | edit source]
Accolades[edit | edit source]
- General Accolades - Q's Winter Wonderland
- Events Accolades - Q's Winter Wonderland
- Story Accolades - Q's Winter Wonderland
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Changes in the 2013 edition
- New Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider as reward for 1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q].
- New missions “Pie Eating” and PvE Queue “Winter Invasion” (aka Defend the Gingerbread Colony), the latter awarding seven new Accolades.
- Winter Chef, handing out missions for 8 old plus 8 new Winter Consumables, determined by a random drop Recipe from the Winter Invasion map. New Accolade for finding/producing all 16 Consumables. Removal of the original eight Winter Consumables from the Holiday Item Vendor.
- New items from Holiday Item Vendor: one Ground Device, two Romulan Scarfs, six Costume Variants in Red and Green (three of each color), three Snow Ground Weapons, two modified Melee Weapons.
- Changes in the 2014 edition
- New Breen Sarr Theln Carrier as reward for 1000x [Autographed 8x10 Glossy Picture of Q].
- New mission “Tide of Ice”
- Replacement of the Winter Chef by Neelix
- Changes in the 2015 edition
- New Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser as reward for 1000x [Winter Prize Voucher (2015)].
- New mission “Cones of Conduct”
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Snowman About Town Accolade
A Jem'Hadar Attack Ship parked above the clearing.
A Breen Chel Grett Warship overlooking the gazebo in the 2012 version.
Neelix ready to engage in holiday culinary experiments with the player.
Gingerbread Lieutenants guarding the Ice Fortress.
|Adventure- and Battlezones in Star Trek Online|
||Q's Winter Wonderland (Winter Event)||"Event" faction||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Lohlunat Festival (Summer Event)||"Event" faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Nimbus III||No specific faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Borg Invasion of Defera||Task Force Omega||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Tholian Incursion||Nukara Strikeforce||Season Six: Under Siege|
||New Romulus||New Romulus||Season Seven: New Romulus|
||Solanae Dyson Sphere (incl. Voth Battlezone)||Dyson Joint Command||Season Eight: The Sphere|
||Undine Battlezone||8472 Counter-Command||Season Nine: A New Accord|
||Kobali Prime||Delta Alliance||Delta Rising|
||Badlands Battlezone||Terran Task Force||Season Eleven: New Dawn|