Polarized Disruptor Turret
- 360' targeting arc
- to target: __ Disruptor Damage (__ DPS)
- to self: -8 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
- to target: 2.5 Chance: -10 All Damage Resistance for 15 sec
- to target: 2.5% Chance: -25 All Current Power Levels
Polarized Disruptor Turrets are pulse energy weapons available for all faction starships. They fire a series of pulses across a 360° arc, which has the widest firing arc, but the lowest damage output. They are best used against small, fast moving targets such as fighters.
Polarized Disruptors have a 2.5% chance to cause -10% Damage Resistance for 15 seconds, as well as an additional 2.5% chance to lower the target's power levels by 25 for 5 seconds.
Polarized Disruptor weapons are obtained from the [Special Equipment Pack - Polarized Disruptor Weapons] which is obtained by chance from opening the [Temporal Lock Box].
All Polarized Disruptor Turret arebut only have two modifiers, the additional proc can be considered the third modifier. The same modifiers may appear multiple times (e.g. [Acc]x2, [CrtH]x2, etc.).
|Starship Weapons Training||Lieutenant||All weapon damage.|
|Starship Energy Weapons||Lt. Commander||Energy weapon damage.|
|Starship Targeting Systems||Commander||Weapon accuracy.|
|Starship Energy Weapon Specialization||Admiral||Energy weapon critical hit chance and severity.|
|Assimilated Module|| +0.92% Critical Chance.|
+9.2% Critical Severity.
|Tachyokinetic Converter|| +0.76% Critical Chance.|
+7.6% Critical Severity.
|Zero-Point Energy Conduit||+1.8% Critical Chance.|
|Disruptor Induction Coil||Disruptor damage.|
|Counter-Command Multi-Conduit Energy Relay||Disruptor damage.|
|Prefire Chamber||Cannon Weapon damage.|
Base Damage Table
All values given are for common weapons. There is greater damage with increasing rarity.
| Lower Half
- Although this is a hybrid Polaron-Disruptor weapon, a [Console - Tactical - Polaron Phase Modulator] will not affect it. This is likely due to the fact that this weapon does Disruptor damage, and only includes the Polaron proc, while a Polaron Phase Modulator boosts Polaron energy type damage.
| Starship Energy Weapons |
|Array||Dual Bank||Turret||Single||Dual||Dual Heavy||Quad|
|Standard Energy Weapons|
|Hybrid Energy Weapons (two standard procs)|
|Spiral Wave Disruptor|
|Special Energy Weapons (non-standard procs)|
|Kinetic Cutting Beam|
| Starship Projectile Weapons |
| Projectile Type →
↓ Damage Type
|Torpedo||Mine||Cluster Torpedo / Missile|