Plasmatic Biomatter Ejection Rifle
- __ Plasma Damage (__ DPS)
AoE Plasma Damage and Slow
- Launch a Biomatter Blob at target's location, which applies:
- __ Plasma Damage per sec
- -33.% Run Speed
Plasmatic Biomatter Ejection Rifles are ranged ground weapons. They fire a powerful bolt that inflicts energy damage at a single target. They have a secondary firing mode that covers the ground in a gooey puddle of biomatter which will cause plasma damage and a slow effect to any foes in the area.
Plasmatic Biomatter ground weapons deal Plasma Damage and have a chance to explode on impact, applying a damage-over-time and slow effect to all foes near the targeted enemy.
Obtained[edit source]A Plasmatic Biomatter Ejection Rifle can be obtained from the [Special Equipment Pack - Plasmatic Biomatter Weapons] which is obtained by chance from opening the [Xindi-Terrestrial Lock Box].
Performance[edit | edit source]
Plasmatic Biomatter Ejection Rifles have two modifier suffixes, will have three, and will have four. adds a fifth unique modifier.
Standard Modifiers: Can appear multiple times (e.g. [Dmg]x2, [CrtH]x3, [CritD]x4, etc)
- Can appear only once (e.g. [DoT1], [KB2], etc.)
- DoT1: 2.5% chance: X Physical Damage per sec for 15 sec
- DoT2: 2.5% chance: X Radiation Damage per sec for 15 sec
- DoT3: 2.5% chance: X Radiation Damage per sec in a 10' radius
- KB1: 2.5% chance: Knocks back +5 meters
- KB2: 5% chance: Knocks back +10 meters
- KB3: 5% chance: Knocks the target back +10 meters, 2.5% chance: Knocks back all foes +5 meters in a 8 meter radius
Epic Modifier: All energy weapons upgraded toquality receive:
- Dm/CrH: +X Damage, +X% Critical Chance
Plasmatic Biomatter Ejection Rifles can be enhanced by the following Ground Skills:
- Weapon Proficiency: Increased base damage
- Weapon Criticals: Increased Critical Chance and Critical Severity
- Weapon Penetration: Increased damage by penetrating the enemy's resistances.
|Recoil Compensating Armor||+40% Critical Severity||Both|
|Integrated Targeting Armor||+5% Critical Chance||Both|
|Physical Augmentation Armor||+10% Physical Damage strength||Melee|
|Energy Harness Armor||+5% All Energy Damage||Energy|
| Personal Shield [Ene]
Personal Energy Harness Shield
|Chance to provide a 10% Energy Damage Buff for 4 sec when you take damage.||Energy|
|Crystalline Personal Shield Matrix||Chance of 10% energy damage buff for 4 sec when taking damage.||Energy|
|Romulan Imperial Navy Career-Specific Kit|| +__% Plasma Damage
+__% Critical Chance
+__% Critical Severity
| Energy (Plasma Damage) |
|Herald Career-Specific Kit [+Pla]||+20% Plasma Weapon Damage||Energy|
|Xindi Career-Specific Kit [+ExpDur]||+__ sec Expose Duration||Both|
|Xindi Career-Specific Kit [+ExpHit]||+__% Chance to Expose||Both|
|Delta Expedition Career-Specific Kit [CritD]||+__% Critical Severity||Both|
|Delta Expedition Career-Specific Kit [CritH]||+__% Critical Chance||Both|
|Delta Expedition Career-Specific Kit [CritX]|| +__% Critical Chance
+__% Critical Severity
|Gambling Device|| +10% Critical Chance
+10% Critical Severity
|Tribble||+1% - +2.5% All Damage strength, depending on Tribble used.||Both|
| Power Cell
Small • Medium • Large
| Small - +15 All Energy Damage for 15 secs.
Medium - +20 All Energy Damage for 15 secs.
Large - +25 All Energy Damage for 15 secs.
Consumed on use.
External Links[edit | edit source]
| Ground Weapons |
|Damage Type||Pistol||Rifle||Assault|| Melee|
|Standard Weapons and Special Weapons|
|Reputation and Lock Box (dual-proc and new proc)|
|Damage Type||Pistol||Rifle||Assault|| Set Items|
|See Also||Fleet Ground Weapons • 23rd Century Ground Weapons • Ground Equipment Eets • Special Ground Weapons|