- This article refers to the Orion species. You may instead be looking for the faction Orion Syndicate
The Orions are a green skinned humanoid race. They are now part of the Klingon Empire after being conquered. They are a playable race in Star Trek Online, and a selection of their vessels are available for players from the C-Store.
 Physical appearance
Both Orion males and females have distinguishing green skin. Orion males are often bald and have a muscular physique. Orion females, other than their green skin, are near identical to Human females.
 Other information
Orion females have very potent pheromones. They are more than capable of seducing males of most species, with a few exceptions (such as Vulcan males). Females are much less susceptive to this and in Human females this often produces headaches. Due to this pheromone the Orion females are known to be the dominant power in Orion relationships and the organized crime cabal known as the Orion Syndicate.
- Species female trait: Ground Trait. Makes you more resistant to the effects of confuse and placate while reducing your threat generation in combat - you are less threatening, so enemies are less likely to attack you. Confuse can cause you to attack your allies, while Placate can cause you to not see the target that placated you. This trait reduces the duration of those effects.
- +20 Confuse Resistance Rating
- -9.1% Threat Generation
- +20 Placate Resistance Rating
- Species male trait: Ground Trait. Improves the physical damage of melee attacks, and gives all melee attacks a chance to knock down your target.
- +15% Physical Damage
- 15% chance: to target: Knocks back +0.66 meters
- Only affects certain things
 Duty officers
 External Links
- Orion at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Orions at Starbase UGC, the user-generated-content Wiki for STO.
|Details||Orion Syndicate • Orion • Ter'jas Mor|
|Ground Forces||Thug • Vixen • Brute • Enforcer • Matron|
|Starships||Interceptor • Orion Corvette • Corsair Flight-Deck Cruiser (Mob) • Brigand Cruiser • Marauder Battleship • Slavemaster Battleship • Warbarge Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Melani D'ian • Hassan the Undying • Marta • Thira • Veddu|
|NPC starships||Dremken • Selenn • Kolari • Manara • Ureon • Weakened Battleship|
|Details||Klingon Empire • Klingon • Gorn • Orion • Nausicaan • Lethean • Great House • Qo'noS • Klingon Academy • Rura Penthe • Boreth • Ganalda Station|
|Ground Forces||War Targ • Bekk • Warrior (Mob) • Officer (Klingon) • Munitions Officer • Targ Handler • Swordmaster • Dahar Master|
|Starships||To'Duj Fighter (NPC) • Klingon Bird-of-Prey (Mob) • Raptor Escort • Klingon Battle Cruiser (Mob) • Negh'Var Warship • Vo'Quv Dreadnought • Bortasqu' Dreadnought Battlecruiser|
|NPCs||B'vat • D'Vak • Drang • J'mpok • Jurlek • K'men • K'Valk • Kavara • Koren • Kraag • Nin'Yan • Alexander Rozhenko • Sirella • Temek • Torg • Worf|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Bortasqu' • I.K.S. Chot • I.K.S. Hunrek • I.K.S. Kal'Ruq • I.K.S. Kang • I.K.S. Mudj • I.K.S. Nagh'Sen • I.K.S. Ogang • I.K.S. Seg'pa • I.K.S. Taj • I.K.S. Targ • I.K.S. Tor'Dun • I.K.S. Y'Hon|