Neutrino Deflector Array
+__ Starship Control Expertise
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
+__ Starship Drain Expertise
- (Improves Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)
+__ Starship Perception
- (Improves Detection of Cloaked Ships)
- Starship Control Expertise = Improves/resists starship Push, Knock, Repel, Tractor Beams, Tricobalt Explosion effects.
- Starship Drain Expertise = Improves/resistsstarship shield and power drain effects.
- Starship Perception = Improves detection of cloaked starships.
This item is very useful if you want to increase the defense or you're using one or more abilities types such as:
- Sensors Scan - reveal cloaked ships much easier
- Increase defense against push or knock backs or shutdown system from tricobalt or viral matrix .
- Energy Drain defense ( tractor beams, power syphons, asimilated tractor beams )
Deflector Dish modifiers[edit source]
Deflector Dishes may have additional modifiers that boost various skills. The amount the skill is boosted at a given Mk level is equal to half the amount a deflector's innate skills get at that Mk level. It is possible for a Deflector to have the same modifier more than once. The following are examples of Deflector modifiers:
|[CtrlX][mods 1]||+X Starship Control Expertise|
|[DrainX]||+X Starship Drain Expertise|
|[Em]||+X Starship Shield Restoration|
|[EPG]||+X Starship Exotic Particle Generator|
|[HullCap]||+X Starship Hull Capacity|
|[ShCap]||+X Starship Shield Capacity|
|Special Deflectors only (Fleet, Crafted/Upgraded, Reputation)|
|[AuxPwr]||+2 Auxiliary Power|
|[CdrD]||Reduces cooldown of Exotic Damage Science skills by 10%.|
|[CdrS]||Reduces cooldown of Support Science skills by 10%.|
|[HullHeal]||+X Starship Hull Restoration|
|[HullReg]||+X Starship Hull Regeneration|
|[SciCD]||+50 Scientific Readiness|
|[Stealth]||+X Starship Stealth|
|[WepAcc]||+X Starship Weapon Accuracy|
|[DefMan]||+X Starship Defensive Maneuvering|
|[Sh/HullCap]|| +X Starship Shield Capacity|
+X Starship Hull Capacity
|Removed modifiers [mods 2][mods 3]|
|[PvP Dmg]||3 Bonus Damage vs. other players.|
|[PvP Res]||8 Bonus Resistance Rating vs. other players.|
|Mark level of item||X|
- X = (Mk + 2) * 0.625
- Sometimes still appears as [Ins], including both on the same item, eg. , , , or
- "It is no longer possible for crafted Deflectors ... to gain the [PvP Res] and [PvP Dmg] attachments. "
- "Resolved an issue that was allowing [PvP Res] and [PvP Dmg] mods to still appear on crafted Deflector Dishes."
deflectors will have one modifier, will have two, and will have three, will have four. All Deflectors have [Sh/HullCap] as their fifth modifier. The [CtrlX] modifier seems to have the highest chance of appearing multiple times on a given deflector.
The sum between X modifier value and the same basic deflector stat will be rounded. For example, a [Neutrino Deflector Array Mk V [CtrlX]] will display +13 Starship Control Expertise instead of +13.2.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Skill bonuses are given foritems only.
| Lower Half
Other Deflector Dishes[edit | edit source]
- [Deflector Array]
- [Graviton Deflector Array]
- [Positron Deflector Array]
- [Tachyon Deflector Array]
- Special Deflectors :
- [Aegis Graviton Deflector Array] - crafted
- [Assimilated Deflector Array] - from Reputation System
- [Polarized Parabolic Deflector Mk XI] - from mission “Cold Call”
- [Jem'Hadar Deflector Dish] - from mission “Operation Gamma”
- [M.A.C.O. Graviton Deflector Array] - from Reputation System
- [Omega Force Tachyon Deflector Array] - from Reputation System
- [Honor Guard Deflector Array] - from Reputation System