Mission: The Lost City of Paradise
In The Lost City of Paradise, the player keeps investigating reports of thalaron weapon triggers on Nimbus III.
The code for the math challenge to decipher is 10, 5, 15, 20
 Mission Text
Funny seeing you folks here. No one seems to bat an eye about our little planet until the Orions get their hands on something nasty. Now between that and the Romulans, this joint is jumpin'!
You want info? Sure, I'll give you info. The owner of the local bar, a reformed Borg by the name of Two of Eight, has his ear close to the ground.
He can tell you more about the Tal Shiar. Just don't tell too many people I told you, alright?
- Find Leads on Thalaron Weapons
- Talk to the Bar Owner, Two of Eight
- Locate Missing Officers
- Desert Ambush
- Investigate Weapon Remains (0/5)
- Fend Off Nearby Scorpions (0/20)
- Recover Groups of Downed Officers (0/2)
- Confront Two of Eight
- Track Down Information on the Triggers
- Go to Law's House
- Talk to Law with the Console by his House
- Scan Old Consoles of Defeat Sandworms to Recover Nausicaan Information (0%)
- Use the Computer at the Bar to Decipher the Information
- Return to Horace Jones
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Barfly||You saw various insects flying out of the bar on Paradise. Not even they can stand the stench from inside.||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
 Mission Replay
This mission is repeatable through Mission Replay, although the Rewards (Skill Points and Expertise) for completing will be reduced.
|40–49||Subadmiral I & II||776||669||X|