Mission Text
<rank>, we're getting reports of stellar anomalies near SPR-5195.
Several transport ships have seen these anomalies and they claim that they are "swimming" through space.
It could be nothing, or it could be a new lifeform. I'd like the <shipname> to check it out and report back here.
- A Simple Task
- Go To SPR 5195
- Scan Anomalies (0/3)
- Finish Report
- Pick on Someone Your Own Size
- Rescue Shuttle Near Anomaly Gamma
- Talk to Drake
- U.S.S. Obsidian
- Repel Cardassian Attack
- Beam Aboard U.S.S. Obsidian
- A Calming Influence
- Go To U.S.S. Obsidian
- Administer Telepathy Supressors (0/20)
- Use Turbolift
- Decisions, Decisions
- Choose a Side
- Return to Sector Space
- Hail Starfleet to Report
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
 Mission Replay
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||1935||1856||X|
- Suspect was one of the missions in the game that allowed Federation Characters the ability to earn the Federation Fail, Wanted by Section 31 and Scourge of Starfleet Accolades. As of Legacy of Romulus, this is no longer the case.