In State of Q the player's starship is sent to escort a survey ship in Borg space, which leads to an encounter with the infamous Q.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
 Mission Text
The U.S.S. Copernicus is surveying the Alini System, but I'm not comfortable sending just one ship into an area that has had several reports of Borg activity.
Captain Cassini might need some help. Would you be willing to go to the Alini system as an escort for the Copernicus?
- Deja Q
- Rescue USS Copernicus
- Rescue USS Copernicus... With Feeling.
- Rescue USS Copernicus... Like Your Life Depends On It.
- Stay Near the Copernicus
- Hail Q
- Tell Q to Get On With It
- Q's Gambit
- Talk to Q
- Clear a Path
- Hold your Ground
- Defeat Remaining Borg
- Defeat Borg Boss
- Destroy Borg Devices (2)
- Talk to Q Through the Window
- We are the Q
- Defeat the Borg
- Depart System
- Contact Starfleet
- Borg Device
 NPC starships
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- If you want to, during the first portion of the mission, you can minimize Q's chat windows and fly around the system picking up the trace elements that are present.
- While onboard the Saratoga, it is possible to spot the U.S.S. Enterprise-D though one of the ship's hull breaches. This is somewhat anachronistic, as the Enterprise-D did not reach Wolf 359 until after the Saratoga and the rest of the fleet had been destroyed by the Borg.
- The 24th-century Borg drones the player encounters onboard the Saratoga will not adapt to the player's weapons. The 25th-century Borg the player fights in the final chamber however will adapt.
- This mission was originally available only to Starfleet players, but with the Legacy of Romulus expansion was made available to KDF & Romulan players as well.