Mission: Starbase Incursion
Starbase Incursion has the team fending off a surreptitious three-wave attack in the maze-like cargo hold.
- Wave 1: Saboteurs beam in throughout the hold randomly and unexpectedly, so keep an ear out for any nearby chatter. They've also set-up Antiproton turrets and armed guards to distract and thwart your resistance. All of them will fight you; some may fight to the death, whilst others may eventually surrender to you.
- Wave 2: Four Commander-level saboteurs have rallied their forces to each of the corners in the hold. They plan to leave behind plenty of surprises upon their departure, so they are your priority.
To get to each of them, you'll have to either wade through and eliminate their numerous troops, or find alternative means to avoid their defence.
- Final Wave: The Saboteur Captain is finally revealed, but the invaders are making their escape. They are willing to ensure that their captain makes it off your starbase unscathed, so you'll receive an extra stipend of fleet marks if you can eliminate him or her.
Overcome two waves of interlopers, bypass their shield wall, kill the captain if you can, and then finish of their elite cadre
 Mission text
Saboteurs are in your starbase's cargo hold! Grab a flashlight and hunt them down!
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
The enemy faction you will face is randomly determined by the game engine. The more advanced the fleet starbase is, the more factions the game will choose from.
|Attacking Faction||Minimum Starbase Tier||Defending Faction||NPCs|
|Federation||Tier 0|| • Security
| • Security
| • Tactical
| One of:|
• Security Chief
• Chief Engineer
• Chief Medical
|Klingon||Tier 0||• War Targ|| • Warrior
| • Targ Handler
• Munitions Officer
|• Swordmaster||• Dahar Master|
|Orion||Tier 0|| • Thug
|• Brute||• Enforcer||• Matron|
|Gorn||Tier 1||• Attack Saur|| • Trooper
| • Heavy Ranger
|• Ra'wiq||• Hodch|
|Nausicaan||Tier 2||• Soldier|| • Sniper
|• Elite Raider||• Raid Leader|
|Tholian||Tier 2||• Ensign||• Lieutenant||• Commander||• Captain|
|Fek'Ihri||Tier 2||• Tortured Soul|| • Hordling
• Enslaved Hordling
|• Ravager||• Slave Master||• Chieftain|
|Borg||Tier 3||• Drone|| • Tactical
|• Heavy Tactical||• Elite Tactical|
|Undine||Tier 4|| • Recruit
| • Officer
• Psi Warrior
| • Battle Leader
• Unit Commander
• Psi Commander
| One of:|
• War Master
• Psi Master
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 If the defenders are from the Klingon Empire faction, then enemy Klingon and Gorn forces are labelled as being from rival and rebel factions, respectively.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- Repeatable with 30 min cool down.