Mission: Research & Development
In Research & Development the player is taught the basics of crafting.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
On arrival at Memory Alpha, the player discusses the nature of the facility and the research performed there with Commander Romaine. The Commander suggests that the player approach T'Pren in the general sstorage department for an introduction to crafting. T'Pren's first lesson is on Waveform Modulation and goes on to explain gow to gather data samples. Finally, T'Pren provides a schematic to allow the player to craft their first item.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Starfleet espouses a long tradition of scientific discovery. Every Starfleet officer learns to catalog and investigate unusual findings in order to increase the Federation's body of knowledge.
Science has practical as well as theoretical applications. Memory Alpha serves as the Federation's repository for all kinds of knowledge, so it's the perfect place to learn how to take anomalous data and materials and put that to use in making practical upgrades to your equipment.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Speak to T'Pren in General Storage
- Practice Waveform Modulation (0/2)
- Speak to T'Pren Again
- Fetch Anomalies from General Storage
- Fetch Practice Schematic from General Storage
- Build Upgraded Power Cell Using the General R&D Station
- Return to T'Pren with the Upgraded Power Cell
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.