Mission: Report to Gamma Orionis
In Report to Gamma Orionis the player is ordered to join Battle Group Omega on the Borg front.
Borg have been located in the Gamma Orionis Sector Block. We have temporarily allied with Starfleet in order to repel the Borg from the Alpha Quadrant. A fleet has already begun massing in the Cestus Sector. I want the <ship name> to join us.
Starfleet also has a fleet in the Klingon Defense Force are not the only ones with interest in the Borg. Other ships have been sighted in the area.
Once you have joined the fleet in the Cestus Sector, report to me immediately! I am stationed on the I.K.S. Chang.
Romulan Republic (Federation-aligned)
Our Starfleet allies have located a Borg presence in the Gamma Orionis Sector Block. A fleet already begun massing in the Cestus Sector in response.
Report immediately to Four of Ten. She is a liberated Borg who has been providing Starfleet with strategic information. Last I heard, she was stationed on the U.S.S. Victory.
Romulan Republic (Klingon-aligned)
Report to Four of Ten on the U.S.S. Victory in the Gamma Orionis Sector Block.
The Transwarp Conduit to Gamma Orionis is in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.
Report to Captain P'tor on the I.K.S. Chang in the Gamma Orionis Sector Block.
The Transwarp Conduit to Gamma Orionis is in the Qo'noS Sector of the Omega Leonis Sector Block.
- Report to Captain P'tor on the I.K.S. Chang in Gamma Orionis
- Go To Battle Group Omega
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- Finding the U.S.S. Victory
- Selecting "Join Battle Group Omega" on the Transwarp Conduit, and moving about 10 km forward from the transwarp gate in the BGO map, the U.S.S. Victory appears as a Galaxy-X class Federation Dreadnought Cruiser.
- For a full transcript of this mission, visit the Transcript page.
- This mission is not repeatable through Mission Replay.
- Originally designed as introduction mission to the Borg Front episode, Battle Group Omega, mission giver D'Vak and the Gamma Orionis Sector Block.
- With release of Season Nine: A New Accord on April 22, 2014 the mission will be moved into the revamped Borg Advance episode, although the revamped missions aren't given out by D'Vak anymore.