Mission Text[edit | edit source]
The contents are dangerous, but we have taken extra precautions to make sure this shipment would be safe.
Goal[edit | edit source]
- There is no in-game mission goal available for this mission.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find Dr. Yoc'm on K7
- Go To Deep Space K-7
- Deliver Supplies to Nurse Lepa on K7
- Review Delivery Report
- Confront Dr. Yoc'm
- Research an Antigen
- Apply the Correct Antigen
- Report to Lt. Orlando Mei at Memory Alpha
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After speaking to the Doctor, go to the Lab:
- Use the first console to talk to Memory Alpha
- Use the second console to analyze the report from Memory Alpha
- In the corner of the lab, opposite the turbolift, an NPC is sick on the floor behind a shield, analyze him
- Use the third console to test combinations of containers, blood, and compounds
- Now go to the bay beside the nurse, in the back, there is a tower console, enter in your solution and synthesize
- Beside the nurse is the replicator, pick it up
- Take the antigen to the NPC in the corner, test it on him
If the following solution didn't work, please correct.
Solution[edit | edit source]
- Choose dilute sulfuric acid (diluted Sulfuric Acid)
- Use equipment (Keep Environment)
- Choose Platinum (Platinum) or Tungsten (Tungsten)
- Use surface (Keep Surface)
- Use human blood sample (Apply Human Blood Sample)
- Adding mixture (add compound)
- Use calcium EDTA (Calcium EDTA Apply)
- Use additional mixture (Apply Additional Compound)
- Use Unithol (Apply Unithol)
- Done (Done)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The repeatability of this mission has been removed as of July 15th, 2011 until a bug that prevented most players from repeating daily diplomatic missions can be fixed.
[edit | edit source]
Quarantine Walkthrough Video on the Youtube channel.