Mission: Project Nightingale
Three weeks ago, the U.S.S. Nobel was on a mission in Romulan space when we lost contact with the vessel.
A search of the area turned up nothing. It was logical to conclude that the ship and her crew were lost, but that may be an error.
Starbase sensors are picking up an emergency signal that is the same frequency as that assigned to the Nobel. The signal is faint and there is some kind of unexplained interference, but the connection to the Nobel may not be a coinidence. We want you and the <ship name> to investigate.
We believe the signal originates from Cirini Prime, which is a planet near to several Romulan colony worlds. The Romulans are very protective of their remaining populated star systems, so be prepared for a confrontation.
- Nobel Defense
- Nobel Rescue
- Go To Cirini Prime Research Outpost
- Rescue Federation Scientists (0/7)
- Speak to the Chief Scientist
- Locate the Old Fort
- Enter Romulan Fort
- Nobel Crew
- Go To Romulan Research Lab
- Locate and Tag Nobel's Crew (0/6)
- Locate Commander Ran
- Speak to Commander Ran
- Return to Ship
- Nobel Promise
- Go To Cirini Prime Solar System
- Escort the USS Nobel
- Return to Sector Space
- Report to Starfleet
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Blockade Runner||Run the Romulan Blockade on Cirini Prime||10|
|Noble Gestures||Save the U.S.S. Noble||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||1935||1856||X|
- The Cirini Prime system is located in the Onias Sector in the Psi Velorum Sector Block.
- 'Get Within Planetary Transporter Range': there is a shield between you and the planet. There is a hole in the shield. You might get caught on the shield; use Evasive Manouvers to get off it. There is a small squadron of Romulans and a large Romulan named I.R.W. Rea (about level 23) to fight once past the shield.
- Once you beam down to the planet, you can avoid the first few groups of Romulans. Head up the hill to the right and walk parallel to the path.
- As of 26 Feb 2013, there appears to be a minor bug in "Nobel Promise:" When the I.R.S. Rea spawns, it is targetable and can be attacked. If you do this before the hail from the Rea, the ship cannot be destroyed and the mission will not progress, you will need to warp to sector space and start "Nobel Promise" again.
- As of July 9, 2013: If the I.R.S Rea spawns before the hail, another option is to leave weapons range of the at which point you'll be able to contact OPS and continue without having to leave and come back.