Mission: Past Imperfect
In Past Imperfect the player is transported to the past by the Guardian of Forever to defeat B'vat's schemes and preserve the present.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
I've spoken with Starfleet Intelligence. Listen carefully.
You are to use the Guardian portal to follow B'vat wherever, or whenever, he went. Find him and stop him from altering the past.
Stop the Klingons, save Miral Paris and restore the timeline.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Through the Looking Glass
- Go To Gateway Planet Surface
- Time Savior
- Worvig's Trail
- Best Served Cold
- Go To Oleum Solar System
- Destroy the Abandoned Worvig
- Warp to the Gateway System
- Back to the Future
- Go To Gateway System
- Defeat the Klingon Ships
- Use the Portal
- Time Restored
- Go To Gateway Surface
- Speak to the Guardian Portal
- Incoming Message
- Return to Sector Space
- Hail Starfleet to Report
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Klingon[edit | edit source]
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Enterprising Rescue||Rescue the U.S.S. Enterprise||10|
|Chrononaut||Return to the present timeline||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
- [Efficient Impulse Engines Mk <>]
- [Paratrinic Shield Array Mk <>]
- [Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid Beam Array Mk <>]
- [Plasma-Disruptor Dual Heavy Cannons Mk <>]
- [Federation Type 1 Phaser]
- [Hyper-Impulse Engines Mk <> [Spd]]
- [Combat Impulse Engines Mk <> [Spd]]
- [Shield Array Mk <> [Cap]]
- [Shield Array Mk IV [Dis]] [Lv 18–19]
- [Shield Array Mk VI [Pla]] [Lv 20–29]
- [Shield Array Mk VIII [Pol]] [Lv 30–39]
- [Shield Array Mk <> [Pla]] [Lv 40–60]
- [Phaser Beam Array Mk <> [Acc]]
- [Dual Phaser Beam Bank Mk <> [Acc]]
- [Phaser Dual Cannons Mk <> [Acc]]
- [Current Lock Box]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The mission has been slightly reworked as part of the Season 8.5 update patch tied to the 4 Year Anniversary Event on January 30, 2014.
- During the final part of the mission, it is possible for the Enterprise to be destroyed by the Klingon ships, especially if it has more than one attacking it. This does not affect the mission in any way however, and you will still receive the message from Spock once the Klingons have been defeated.