Mission: Operation Gamma
In Operation Gamma, the player has to use a small craft and is sent through the Bajoran Wormhole to seek out a contact of the Dominion in the Gamma Quadrant.
The Gamma Quadrant beckons! Find a friend there who can lead you to the Dominion.
 Mission Text
If Loriss and Kar'ukan have been unable to contact the Dominion, perhaps we can do it for them.
I have authorization to send someone to the Gamma Quadrant to seek out the Dominion and persuade them to help us with the Jem'Hadar occupying Deep Space 9. I want you to be that representative.
Kar'ukan's ships are guarding the wormhole, so access is limited. A small craft like a shuttle or fighter might be able to break through the blockade, so leave your ship here at Bajor.
Commander Samuel Winters is here and he is one of the best shuttle pilots I know. I recommend you bring him along.
The war is over, but Loriss and Kar'ukan won't believe it unless they hear it from someone they trust.
Report to Deep Space Nine and enter the Bajoran wormhole.
Deep Space Nine is located in the Bajor Sector of the Beta Ursae Sector Block.
This is a small craft mission! You will need to use a shuttle, fighter or other small craft to complete this Episode!
If you do not have a small craft, report to Ship and Shuttle Requisitions on Bajor.
- Flying Blind
- Go to DS9 System
- Signal Fleet
- Get Within Scanner Range
- Disable DS9's Sensor Clusters
- Defeat Jem'Hadar Attack Ship
- Use Wormhole
- Salvaged Relationships
- Go to Navigational Beacon
- Warp to Next System
- Destroy Shield Generator
- Enter the Asteroid
- Hail the Krannek
- Assist Farek
- Salvage Materials (0/4) [Engineering]
- Deactivate Defense Satellites (0/4) [Tactical]
- Recover Particle Traces (0/4) [Science]
- Rendezvous with the Krannek
- Defeat Idran Swarmer Groups (0/3)
- Follow the Krannek
- Approach the Jem'Hadar Ships
- Speak to Farek: Decide Her Fate
- Hail the Jem'Hadar
- Leave the Gamma Quadrant
 NPC starships
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
 Strategy Notes
 Engineering Option: Salvage Materials
There are 3 types of Materials:
- Bolomite: Resonance Frequency Scan and then Geologic Analysis
- Cormaline: Geologic Analysis and then Micromographic Analysis
- Iridium: Micromohraphic Analysis and then Particle Beam
- In french version, as of may 2013, this part is quite untranslated, making it even harder to resolve. Solutions are : Iridium ("action C" -> "action D"), Cormaline ("action B" -> "action C"), Bolomite: ("action A" -> "action B")
 Science Option: Recover Particle Traces
There are 3 types of Anomalies:
- Radiogenic Particles: Active Polaron Scan and then Polythermal Scan
- Trianium Particles: Polythermal Scan and then Quantum Scan
- Nucleogenic Particles: Quantum Scan and then High-Frequency Phaser Sweep
 Tactical Option: Deactivate Defense Satellites
There are 3 types of Defense Satellites:
- Active Satellites: Use a Quantum Scan and then Remove Ionic Power Core
- Active Sensors: Remove Ionic Power Core and then Deactivate Sensor Batteries
- Active Enemy Detection: Deactivate Sensor Batteries and then use a Magnetic Wave Pulse
 Mission Replay
- You choose 1 of the following:
|43–49||Subadmiral I & II||?||?||X|
 Feature Episode Notes
- Third of five missions of the fourth Feature Episode The 2800 released in February/March 2012. The missions were included for all factions at the end of the Cardassian Struggle/Dominion Domination storyline episode.
- The mission is part of the Feature Episode re-runs, and as such eligible for limited time, special mission rewards.
- During the second re-run (October 31 to December 5, 2013) the mission was eligible for the daily Lobi Crystal reward (once 15 per player account and day).
- If a character does not already own a shuttle or small craft, accepting this mission will grant a new ship slot and a free shuttle token (valid for a Type-8 Shuttlecraft for Starfleet captains or a Kivra Shuttle for Klingon captains).
- It is a good idea to equip your small craft with either a turret, a standard shuttle beam array or the Point Defense System console. The swarmers that you face near the end are difficult to defeat without full 360 degree weapon coverage, however if you reverse, you can force the swarmers into the firing arc of most other weapons.