Dominion Domination (Klingon)
In Operation Gamma, the player has to use a small craft and is sent through the Bajoran Wormhole to seek out a contact of the Dominion in the Gamma Quadrant.
The Gamma Quadrant beckons! Find a friend there who can lead you to the Dominion.
 Mission Text
I have authorization to send someone to the Gamma Quadrant to seek out the Dominion and persuade them to help us with the Jem'Hadar occupying Deep Space 9. I want you to be that representative.
Kar'ukan's ships are guarding the wormhole, so access is limited. A small craft like a shuttle or fighter might be able to break through the blockade, so leave your ship here at Bajor.
Commander Samuel Winters is here and he is one of the best shuttle pilots I know. I recommend you bring him along.
The war is over, but Loriss and Kar'ukan won't believe it unless they hear it from someone they trust.
- Flying Blind
- Go to Deep Space 9
- Signal Fleet
- Get Within Scanner Range
- Disable DS9's Scanner Clusters
- Defeat Jem'Hadar Attack Ship
- Use Wormhole
- Salvaged Relationships
- Go to Navigational Beacon
- Warp to Next System
- Destroy Shield Generator
- Enter the Asteroid
- Hail the Krannek
- Assist Farek
- Salvage Materials (0/4) (Engineering)
- Iridium: Micrographic Analysis -> Particle Beam
- Cormaline: Geological Analysis -> Micrographic Analysis
- Bolomite: Resonance Frequency Scan -> Geological Analysis
- Deactivate Defense Satellites (0/4) (Tactical)
- Active satelite: Quantum Scan -> Remove Core
- Active sensor: Remove Core -> Deactivate Sensor
- Active detection: Deactivate Sensor -> Magnetic Wave
- Recover Particle Traces (0/4) (Science)
- Radiogenic Particles: Active Polaron Scan -> Polythermal Scan
- Trianium Particles: Polythermal Scan -> Quantum Scan
- Nucleogenic Particles: Quantum Scan -> High-Frequency Sweep
- Salvage Materials (0/4) (Engineering)
- Rendezvous with the Krannek
- Defeat Idran Swarmer Groups (0/3)
- Follow the Krannek
- Approach the Jem'Hadar Ships
- Speak to Farek: Decide Her Fate
- Hail the Jem'Hadar
- Leave the Gamma Quadrant
 NPC starships
 NPC Starships
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- If a character does not already own a shuttle or small craft, accepting this mission will grant a new ship slot and a free shuttle token (valid for a Type-8 Shuttlecraft for Starfleet captains or a Toron Shuttle for Klingon captains).
- Players must be in their small craft to start the mission. Visit the Starship Selection Officer in the transporter room on board your starship or in the shipyard of Deep Space 9. - (No Longer Valid with Romulan announcement. Players must ONLY own a small craft to start. The game will automatically spawn you in your small craft)
- It is a good idea to equip your small craft with either a turret or a standard shuttle beam array. The swarmers that you face near the end are difficult to defeat without full 360 degree weapon coverage.
Engineering Option (Salvage 4 Materials) There are 3 types of Materials
- Bolomite: Resonance Frequency Scan and then Geologic Analysis
- Cormaline: Geologic Analysis and then Micromographic Analysis
- Iridium: Micromohraphic Analysis and then Particle Beam
- In french version, as of may 2013, this part is quite untranslated, making it even harder to resolve. Solutions are : Iridium ("action C" -> "action D"), Cormaline ("action B" -> "action C"), Bolomite: ("action A" -> "action B")
Science Option (Scan 4 Anomalies) There are 3 types of Anomalies
- Radiogenic Particles: Active Polaron Scan and then Polythermal Scan
- Trianium Particles: Polythermal Scan and then Quantum Scan
- Nucleogenic Particles: Quantum Scan and then High-Frequency Phaser Sweep
Tactical Option (Deactivate 4 Defense Satellites) There are 3 types of Defense Satellites
- Active Satellites: Quantum Scan and then Remove Ionic Power Core
- Active Sensors: Remove Ionic Power Core and then Deactivate Sensor Batteries
- Active Enemy Detection: Deactivate Sensor Batteries and then Magnetic Wave Pulse
- A satellite. Located in the cluster of smaller asteroids, right of the asteroid Farek is hiding in (only during specific re-runs).