In Minefield the player is sent to deploy a new weapon to defend the Federation's transwarp network from Romulan incursion.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Starfleet Command is concerned about the safety of our transwarp network. If the Romulans obtain access to it, they could reach almost every world in the Federation in minutes.
There is a scientist at Sierra Outpost II who has a possible solution.
He has developed a new type of mine that reacts to trace minerals that Starfleet uses in its starships that the Romulans and Klingons don't. If a ship has those minerals in its hull, there is no effect.
Without it, the mines detonate. Starfleet Command has concluded that this will adequately secure the transwarp network against the Romulan advance.
Proceed to Sierra Outpost II and meet with S'larin.
He will explain how to deploy the minefield. If it works on one conduit, will use the mines to protect the entire network.
- Attack Pattern Sierra
- Go To Sierra Outpost II
- Sierra Attack
- Defeat Attacking Romulan Squadrons (0/3)
- Beam to Station
- Precious Cargo
- Go To Sierra Outpost Station
- Speak to S'larin
- Secure the Station
- Defuse Romulan Spatial Charges (0/3)
- Tag Crates Containing Experimental Mines (0/3)
- Return to Ship
- To Serve and Protect
- Report to Starfleet
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Prototype Procurer||Secure the Experimental Mines||10|
|Detour Required||Mine the Transwarp Conduit||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- 3:00 means three minutes (countdown timer)
- "Sierra Attack" Romulan squadrons are based around a space station on an asteroid in the lower left part of the map.
- When you are destroying the Rubindium Asteroids you do not have to destroy the little asteroids.
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||1935||1856||X|