Mission: Fluid Dynamics
 Mission Text
The data you revocered from the Borg cube indicates that the Borg have established a foothold in Undine space. The Undine seem to make very little distinction between alien races, so it's quite possible that the Borg presence in their home is causing their aggressive behavior.
We can not afford a full-out war with the Undine. Their biotechnology surpasses even our most advanced technology. Therefore, we have assembled an expedition to remove the Borg presence from Fluidic Space. We've found a system where the fabric of the two dimensions are breaking down. This is our best shot at creating a stable quantum singularity.
The expedition will include U.S.S. Voyager, commanded by Admiral Tuvok. He has analyzed the data you recieved from the Borg cube and is confident he can create an artificial singularity. Your orders are to create an artificial singularity. Your orders are to cross into Fluidic Space with Voyager, located the Borg, and remove them if possible.
Avoid conflict with the Undine. They will have the advantage, and you'll end up in a fight you can't win.
- Go To Kuda System
- Rendezvous with Expedition
- Enter Fluidic Space
- Investigate Borg Signature
- Scan Borg Device
- Locate and Scan Borg Interplexer
- Locate and Scan Next Borg Interplexer
- Investigate Signal
- Scan Derelict Ship
- Science Report
- Tactical Report
- Thorn From the Paw
- Follow Venture's Distress Call
- Recover Escape Pods
- Locate and Scan Next Interplexer
- Locate and Scan Final Interplexer
- Engage Borg Fleet
- Defeat Borg Ships
- Defeat Borg Reinforcements
- Defeat Borg Command Diamond
- Escape through Artificial Singularity
- Dry at Last
- Speak with Admiral Tuvok
- Depart System
- Report to Captain Nicholas Martin
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
 Mission Replay
- You choose 1 of the following:
|46–49|| Rear Admiral UH
|1935 ?||1856 ?||X|
- New episode released as part of Season Nine: A New Accord on April 22, 2014 and integrated into the revamped episode Borg Advance, combining the previous episodes Borg Collective and Undine Advance.
- While Fluid Dynamics has inherited the name of the previous Undine Advance mission “Fluid Dynamics”, it is a completely new designed mission, using a revamped fluidic space map, dropping all references to the Gekli and the Hylasa (including the Friend of the Hylasa story accolade), and removing all space combat against Undine ships, replaced by space combat against Borg ships.