See here for options for possible layout adjustments and to express your preference.
Mission: Everything Old is New
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Federation[edit | edit source]
Obviously, the Devidians have found a way to harness this surge of triolic energy. The existence of the Devidian portal means they're traveling freely between the station in the present and the past.
Since 23rd century technology can't detect the Devidian phase-shift. that time period is rife with potential victims. The only choice now is to stop the incursion at the source.
You'll have to take that portal into the past and find out how the Devidians are creating this new surge of triolic energy. Stop them and find a way back without altering the timeline.
Don't worry about Temporal Investigations. I'll pull a few strings. They'll never know you were gone. Best to keep your team small, just in case.
Klingon[edit | edit source]
The Devidians must have found some way to generate a portal at the station so that they can feed on the humans in the past. While the humans are no friends of ours, a shift in the balance of power in that sector of space could have drastic repercussions. There is no telling if it would be positive for the Empire ... or not.
We cannot take chances. You must head through the Devidian portal into the past and find out how they are creating the temporal fluctuations.
Fortunately, the Federation in the 23rd century will never recognize a Klingon from our time, so you may be able to pass unnoticed.
Oh, and just in case: Don't kill anyone. We wouldn't want to accidentally change the course of history. Keep your team small, for similar reasons.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Back to the Past
- Go To Drozana Maintenance Levels
- 23th Century Visitor
- Take the Maintenance Lift
- Scavenge Components to Build a Subspace Field Emitter
- Find a Duotronic Transducer Relay
- Find a Planck Regulator 
- Plant Data Gathering Device On Old Computer (Delta Recruits)
- Override Interlocks on Computer Core Door
- Overflow Memory Bank 1
- Overflow Memory Bank 2
- Overflow Memory Bank 3 
- Unlock the Maintenance Turbolift
- Escape or Overcome Starfleet Security (Optional)
- Take Lift to the Power Distribution Level
- Down to the Bones
- Find an Induction Coil
- Help Dr. McCoy Pioneer a Neural Rejuvenation Procedure
- Take Readings from Drained Lieutenant
- Take Readings from Drained Ensign
- Talk to Dr. McCoy and Calibrate a Cortical Stimulator 
- Integrate the Subspace Field Emitter into the Station's Scanners
- Use Triolic Energy to Form a Temporal Portal
- Acquire a Chelation Dose of Hyronalin from Dr. McCoy
- Return to Your Own Time
- Return to Your Own Time and Report
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Federation[edit | edit source]
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Aggressive Diplomacy||Engage and stun every Starfleet security team in 23rd century Drozana Station.||Only available for KDF faction.||25|
|Cunning and Guile||Slip through Drozana Station in the 23rd century without engaging any Starfleet personnel in combat.||Only available for Federation faction (with Diplomacy Rank 3).||25|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49|| Rear Admiral
Brig. & Maj. General
References[edit | edit source]
- As of 27 July 2013, the Romulan & Klingon mission journals errornously display a minimum level of 31 for this mission.
- Sequence at the console is Power Off, Touch Plates, Remove Cage, then Remove Monitor.
- To complete this: Goto main console and "reset all non-critical processes". What this will do is set all banks to queued. Next, goto the console on your left, and toggle it. Bank 1 will now be working. Then go up the catwalk on the north-west end of the room, and toggle the third bank terminal. Now Bank 3 will be working, and 1 will be queued. Go back to Bank 1, toggle it; then goto Bank 2 and toggle that. Return to Bank 1 and toggle it. Now all three Banks will be working, and the door will open.
- You must now calibrate a cortical stimulator based upon your research:
- Set the voltage for the resting potential to -70mV
- Set the voltage for the action potential to +30mV
- Set the sodium-potassium channel states to sodium external, potassium external and internal.
Feature Episode Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fourth of five missions, of the second Feature Episode The Devidians released in fall 2010. The missions were later included in the Federation storyline episode Klingon War, but still form the separate episode Spectres in the Klingon and Romulan Republic storylines.
- The mission is part of the Featured Episode re-runs, and as such eligible for limited time, special mission rewards.
- For the first Featured Episode Rerun week (May 12-19, 2011) new mission rewards were added to this episode, including making the rewards previously only available through mission replay ([Retrofit Aft Phaser Bank], [Phaser Beam Array [Dmg]x2], and [Phaser Beam Array [CritD]x2]) available for selection on the first run and adding the choice of level-appropriate badges for the duration of the Rerun week.
- During the fourth Feature Episode re-run (October 31 to December 5, 2013) the mission was eligible for the daily Lobi Crystal reward (once 15 per player account and day).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the first encounter with a major character from Star Trek: The Original Series, as Dr. Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy requests your aid while on Drozana Station.
- The FED accolade gets disqualified from defeating a Federation enemy, NOT from being discovered. It is possible to aggro patrols or Ensign Svoboda and still get the accolade.
- Characters may use Nerve Pinch to stun Ensign Svoboda. (Information from Tribble, 2011-08-06)
- The mission takes place in 2265 (Stardate 2715.6), the first year that James Kirk is captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
- As of Season 4 the mission is no longer available at level 6 and above, but level 21 and above.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes if you click "return to your own time" at the end of the mission, your progress will not save and you will be forced to replay the mission. To avoid this happening, turn in the mission before you leave the system.
- Sometimes McCoy won't move from the girl near the entrance, he won't run around like he is meant to. Fix is abort and replay the next day. Reproducible by disconnecting ( not logging off ) after first talking to bones, on logging back in he won't move making the mission impossible to complete.