Mission: Defense Contract
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The Ferengi administrator of a deuterium refueling station with a contract to supply fuel to your government in the Neutral Zone is under attack by True Way forces. You are contractually required to assist him.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
I run the Deuterium Refueling Station in orbit of Alhena I. It would be a great little business ... if I wasn't always under attack by the True Way!
These tanks can't take a lot of damage, and your government promised to defend my station in exchange for deuterium to supply your ships in the war zone.
So get over here and do some protecting!
This mission will fail if all the Deuterium Supply Tanks are destroyed.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Response to Distress Call
- Protect Deuterium Tank
- Deuterium Tank Remaining (3/3)
- Defeat True Way Force
- Defeat True Way Reinforcements
- Defeat True Way Commander
- Hail Alhena Refueling Station
- Transport Deuterium from Deuterium Tank (Optional)
- Depart System
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
True Way[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||Points||How to Get|
|True Intentions||Collect 10 [Computer Core Fragment]||10|| Mission Obtained by traveling to Alhena in Eta Eridani Block, and responding to the distress call|
*NO LONGER AVAILABLE*
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In addition to receiving [Deuterium Surplus] as a reward for successfully completing the mission, for each Deuterium Tank that survives at the end, you may fly in range of it and beam aboard surplus deuterium in the form of additional [Deuterium Surplus], making it possible to receive a total of four per mission.
- Required the "Skirmish" assignment of "Franklin Drake" (federation) to be avalable.
- True Way enemies in this mission originally dropped [Computer Core Fragment] when defeated, which were necessary to start “Salvage Dispute (Repeatable)”. Since the release of the Legacy of Romulus expansion that mission is no longer available, and the Fragments have stopped dropping. Whether this was intentionally removed or not is still up for debate.