Mission: City on the Edge of Never
After helping Captain Thelin of the U.S.S. Kirk against a Klingon ambush, he reports that Miral Paris, the supposed Kuvah'magh, was kidnapped by B'vat. The player follows him to the Gateway System, where B'vat takes Miral through the Guardian of Forever.
 Mission Text
What troubles Starfleet Intelligence are references in Singh's notes to past events. Since Singh has said his employer was interested in time travel, do you think he and B'vat could have been planning on manipulating the timeline for their own ends?
We want you to meet with the U.S.S. Kirk. It has thwarted several Klingon attacks on medical facilities in the past few weeks. They may have another piece of the puzzle. The Kirk is on a routine patrol in the Hromi Sector within the Pi Canis Sector Block.
- To the Rescue
- Go To JFS 47
- Defend the U.S.S. Kirk
- Beam Onto the U.S.S. Kirk
- Go To U.S.S. Kirk
- Locate Captain Thelin
- Speak to Captain Thelin
- Return to Ship
- Chasing the Past
- Go To JFS 47
- Defeat the Klingon Escorts
- Pursue the I.K.S. Baj
- Time's Enemy
- Go To Gateway System
- Defeat the Klingon Patrols
- Beam down to the Planet
- Guardian's Gambit
- Hail Starfleet to Report
 NPC starships
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|What's in a Name?||Save the U.S.S Kirk||10|
|Forever in a Day||Meet the Guardian of Forever||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
 Mission Replay
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||1935||1856||X|
- The mission has been slightly reworked as part of the Season 8.5 update patch tied to the 4 Year Anniversary Event on January 30, 2014. Significant visual updates have been applied to the U.S.S. Kirk interior – including the new Origin Bridge – as well as to the Gateway Planet surface.
- Since the update, a mysterious "Visitor" wearing the outfit of a Temporal agent can be found in one of the turbolifts adjacent to the Kirk's bridge. He cannot be interacted with.
- City on the Edge of Never can be resolved without being asked to leave the planet/system, allowing players to acquire “Past Imperfect” and continue directly through the Guardian of Forever.