Mission Text
We failed. The Romulans captured the sphere and our team. You saved the Nobel and her crew, and now we need you to find the sphere.
Our most recent intel puts the sphere in the Pilatus system. Find it and keep it out of Romulan hands. Recover any survivors from the research team and data that you can, but you must scuttle the Borg vessel.
The Romulans are looking at anything they can use to build their military might. They won't shy away from using Borg technology.
- Spare Parts
- Research Recovery
- Destroy Research Lab's Defenses (0/5)
- Beam Down to Research Facility
- A Promising Plan
- Search Romulan Databanks
- Disable HQ Defense Systems
- Return to Ship
- HQ Assault
- Destroy Romulan Patrols at Station Beta
- Beam down to Romulan HQ
- Command the Commander
- Locate the Romulan Commander
- Talk to the Romulan Commander
- Return to Ship
- Romulan Secrets
- Defeat the Romulan Ambush
- Depart system
- Report to Starfleet
There are a number of accolades available from this mission;
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Hand in the Cookie Jar||Escape from the Romulan Base||10|
|Borgification||Discover the Romulan use of Borg Technology||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
 Strategy Notes
- The Pilatus System is located in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block. The Hadrian System is near the Pilatus System, in the same sector and block.
- "Destroy Romulan Patrols at Station Beta": the Romulan patrols are actually not at the station, they are some distance away.
While not a walkthrough, when you get to the Defeat Patrol over the HQ, be prepared to ask for help. The ship guarding is significantly more difficult than anything fought up to this point.