Mission: Bringing Down the House
In Bringing Down the House the player's assistance is requested in defending the House of Martok from an assassin.
Lady Sirella of the House of Martok requests the player's and K'mtar's help as she suspects an assassin being about to strike against her house. Actually the Romulan Tarsen, who is collaborating with the House of Torg, is discovered and eventually manages to kill M'ven, son of Drex and Sirella's grandson, on Forcas III.
 Mission Text
She did not explain why she wanted to see you, but I expect that she has some task she would like completed. The House of Martok has lost much prestige since I took the Chancelor's seat, but they still have many allies among the KDF and I am loathe to reject Sirella's request without a good reason.
Gaining the favor of the House of Martok could serve you well, but remember that they have many enemies. I Harbor no ill toward Sirella, but do not get caught up in her vengeance against me. It would not be in your best interest.
- Root of the Problem
- Catching the Scent
- Locate the Assassin
- Confront the Assassin
- Defeat Tarsen's Assault Force
- Disarm Explosives
- Review Situation Report
- Go To Qo'noS System
- Look for Romulan Warp Signatures
- Chasing Ghosts
- Heir We Go Again
- Intruder in the Dust
- Search Training Rooms
- Defeat House of Torg Warriors
- Defeat House of Torg Officers
- Speak with Worf
- Wild Targ
- Rival House Ensign
- Sublieutenant Medic
- Centurion Scientist
- Centurion Medic
- Subcommander Engineer
- Romulan Commander
- Tal Shiar Agent
 NPC starships
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Recognized||Place in the Forcas III Bat'leth Tournament||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
 Mission Replay
- You choose 1 of the following:
| Brigadier General
- The at first play rewarded [Klingon Tactical Officer Candidate] is actually [B'Ellera] (Klingon Female, Tactical).
- This mission originally ended with the player taking M'Ven's place at the Bat'leth tournament and subsequently going all the way if the player so chooses. This section has been moved into the optional mission “Tournament on Forcas” – automatically accepted after “The House Always Wins” – while the accolade is still awarded at mission turn-in, even that the player hasn't the possibility to fight in the Bat'leth Tournament.