- Warning: This mission may be bugged. See the important notes at the bottom of this page.
 Mission Text
We know that area is a haven for smugglers and criminals of all types. It stands to reason that the True Way are using it to avoid capture as well. They might even be using some kind of Maquis base that was abandoned before the Cardassian war.
I know the Badlands are dangerous, but i have complete confidence in the <shipname> and her crew.
- Sensor Sweep
- Go To Badlands System
- Scan the Uncharted Planet's Moons (0/5)
- Return to Moon Alpha
- Defeat True Way Defense Force
- Hidden Fortress
- Beam to Raider Base
- Those Left Behind
- Locate Federation Life Signs
- Free Federation Prisoners (0/4)
- Raiding the Raiders
- The Great Escape
- Defeat Raiders in the Hangar (0/6)
- Find and Defeat Gul Brun
- Return to Sector Space
 Strategy Notes
- When investigating Moon Alpha it is wise to only engage one Heavy Orbital Weapons platform at a time (stay out of range of the others). If three of the platforms manage to get a lock (this is possible if you simply fly toward the planet), along with the Galor cruiser in orbit, you are unlikely to survive!
- You must turn in this mission before you depart the system, or the game might not give you proper credit and reset the entire mission!
- Antiproton and other types of turrets may spawn in many locations in place of Cardassians. The turrets are no longer invincible though.