Mission: Asteroid Mining
Mine for Dilithium Ore by completing five mini-game sequences.
 Mission Text
I am the proud owner of the mineral rights on an entire field of asteroids, but I have decided to share the wealth (for a small interest, of course). Come out to my asteroid field near Bajor, and you can suit up in an EV Suit and enjoy the adventure of traversing asteroids in open space, searching for a rich dilithium strike!
- Prospect at 5 Dilithium Sites (x/5)
- Go To Asteroid Mining Field
- Hail Isihl
 NPC starships
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
|Mined Ore Range||0-85||100-245||270-460||490-695||735||775-1030||1030+|
|Dilithium Ore Awarded||25||65||105||235||300||300||???|
|Data sample Awarded||0||0||0||1+ random type(s)||1+ random type(s)||1+ random type(s)||???|
|Particle trace Awarded||0||0||0||0||0||1 random type||???|
|Mined Ore Range||0-85||100-245||270-490||520-695||735||775+|
|Dilithium Ore Awarded||25||50||75||100||200||200|
|Data sample Awarded||0||0||0||1+ random type(s)||1+ random type(s)||1+ random type(s)|
|Particle trace Awarded||0||0||0||0||0||1+ random type(s)|
- Gaining a certain score range gives you not only a certain amount of ore, but also a bonus (generally data samples and particle traces.) For example, gaining 500-599 gives you 1 random reward in addition to ore whereas 600-699 gives you 2 random rewards in addition to ore.
- You can only mine when you have this mission active and in the areas that are highlighted on the minimap.
- There is also an event for this mission allowing to earn some extra dilithium.
- You will need an Environmental Suit for this mission.
- An identical mini-game interface appears in the Tholian Incursion, although that rewards Crystal Fragments for one of the missions there, and it offers the added challenge of mining while being shot at.
- BUG: If you have done the Romulan radiation scan minigame, there is a chance that the UI for this minigame will not render properly. A solution is to quit the game and restart it. Simple relogging may not be enough. (Quaintly referred to as "radiation sickness")