Mission: Asset Recovery
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
 Mission Text
<rank>, what do you know about the Borg nanovirus?
The Borg aren't just assimilating individuals anymore. They've found a way to assimilate entire areas. They infect the technology, the water, the flora... even the air. After that, it's only a matter of time until the entire planet is Borg.
If this process is allowed to continue unchecked, they'll assimilate the entire sector. And from there? They could assimilate the entire Federation.
Starfleet has a team working on a counteragent. They went to Kessik IV to collect more samples, and after that, we lost contact with them.
We need that team and the data they have collected. Our defense plans are useless without them.
I'm sending the <ship name> to the Kessik system. Find the researchers and bring them back.
I don't need to tell you how dangerous this is, <rank>. Watch your back... and good luck.
- Go To Kessik System
- Defeat Borg Patrols (3)
- Beam Down to Kessik IV
- Viral Solution
- Upload Fractal Virus (5)
- Turning Point
- Reprogram Damaged Borg (8)
- Liberate the Borg
- Upload Virus to the Vinculum
- Protect the Borg
- Beam Up
- Destroy Portal Generators (4)
- Depart System
- Contact Starfleet
 NPC starships
- Undine Portal Generator
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Cybernetic Cure-All||Administer the Nanovirus Cure to the Borg||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- At the Turning Point phase of the episode, Damaged Borg can all be found hooked up to statis chambers. Get their health down to 0 and they will turn friendly, you can then reprogram them.
- Some Damaged Borg can be tricky to find. They are all located inside the inner area that was originaly blocked by the force field. Nearly all the Damaged Borg have a pack of Drones very near or next to them.