During the special Lohlunat Festival event, captains of all kinds can visit Risa – to celebrate their culture’s welcoming diversity, the Risians have even grant special access to members and allies of the Klingon Defense Force.
Although most activities here are only available during the summer event, the Lohlunat Festival island can be visited all year round. While the summer event is active, however, holiday travelers can purchase floaters – grav-generating glider packs – to explore the island, and also to participate in a series of flying courses. Furthermore, [Lohlunat Favor]s can be earned, which can be traded for various accessories and costumes. Also, [Risian Lohlunat Pearls] can be earned and put into a project of the Event faction of the Reputation System to gain a Risian corvette and Risian Luxury Cruiser.
This event was first active from June 27th to August 19th, 2013, as an annual summer event. The summer event ran from June 5th until July 17th 2014. Players can transport directly to the Risa System via the Mission Journal and beam down to the special event. Alternatively, Starfleet players can choose to go to Risa in Sirius Sector Block, whereas KDF players will be given special permission to warp to Risa from any adjoining sector.
- “Hatch an Egg!”: Hatch [Risian Tropical Bird Egg]s once every 24 hours for a random chance of a Risian Tropical Bird species.
- “Raise a Risian Tropical Bird”: Raise a Risian Tropical Bird species once every 24 hours from Chick to Senior and have a chance to mutate into a new breed Risian Tropical Bird - Tufted species. Seaspray, Grotto Glider, Passion Wing , Dusk Diver, Sunset Streamer, Firespray are the Bird Variations
- “Research Tagged Feather Monkeys”: Research 6 [Tropical Tags] once every 24 hours for a random chance of a Risian Feather Monkey species.
- “Raise a Risian Feather Monkey”: Raise a Risian Feather Monkey species once every 24 hours from Baby to Adult and have a chance to mutate into a new breed Risian Feather Monkey with Tiki Mask species. Blue, Green, Red are the 3 monkey variations.
- “Flying High” (daily): 40 [Risian Lohlunat Pearls].
- “Dance Party!”: Starts 1 minute after the hour and lasts for 15 minutes. A dance instruction is given every 15 seconds and 38 are required to complete the mission. Awards up to 50 [Lohlunat Favor]s.
- “Making Waves”: Starts 16 minutes after the hour and 40 minutes after the hour, 1 minute for people to transport to the starting point, 2 minute to start, and 1 minute to finish the race. Awards up to 30 [Lohlunat Favor]s and up to 12 [Tropical Tags], depending on placement in the race.
- “Horga'hn Hunt”: Starts 22 minutes 45 seconds past the hour and lasts for "15" minutes. Find 10 Horga'hns to complete the mission. Awards average of 50 (maybe up to 75) [Lohlunat Favor]s.
- “Castles in the Sand”: Given by the Arenologist. Awards 2 [Lohlunat Favor]s, or 5 [Lohlunat Favor]s during the bonus time period, which begins 45 minutes after the hour and lasts 15 minutes.
- Boardwalks - Map 'a'
- Boardwalks - map 'b'
- Dancing Stage at Hotel - map 'd'
- Inside of Hotel - Map 'f'
- On the beach front - Map 'g'
- Pavyl - Gives you clues to play Hide and Seek during the day, hides at nightfall
- At the eastern most land arc during the day - Map 'H'
- Klingon Master - Can teach you the Klingon arts of Mok'bara
- Nervous Vacationer - Just nervous of heights
- Vacationer - Your everyday standard tourist
- Risian Native - Your lovely hosts of the festival
- General Accolades - Lohlunat Festival
- Exploration Accolades - Lohlunat Festival
- Events Accolades - Lohlunat Festival
A preliminary list of what is needed to achieve the Accolades for the Festival are as follows (may not contain all available Accolades):
- Interaction Accolades
- Dancing at 'd' on map
- Speak with the Klingon Master at 'H' on map
- Vista Bird hunt
- The Big Year - Locate all Vista birds and 'Enjoy the view'. (The red spots on the map are their locations.)
- Play 'Hide and Seek with' Pavyl, starts at 'g' on map, see below for finish locations
- Catch Me If Toucan - At Nightfall, find Pavyl at the first location inside the cave from the rope bridge - See Map '1'.
- Ducks Of Hazzard - At Nightfall, find Pavyl at the second location underneath the northeastern rock arc - See Map '2'.
- Gorilla In Sixty Seconds - At Nightfall, find Pavyl at the third location hiding in the grass north of the lighthouse - See Map '3'.
- The Frog And The Furious - At Nightfall, find Pavyl at the fourth and final location inside the cave from the river - See Map '4'.
- Discover Hidden Accolades
- Walked The Boardwalk - From the transporter pad, walk toward the vendors hut on the right - See Map 'A'.
- Fireworks Observer - Watch the fireworks display at Nightfall during the Lohlunat Festival. - See Map 'A'
- Onlooker - Wait at the vendors hut on the boardwalk until Nightfall and overhear a Klingon and Trill arguing. - See Map 'A'
- Arc Flight Mastery - Fly under one of the land arcs to the north - See Map 'B'
- Lightly Landed On A Lighthouse - Land on top of two lighthouses (One to the north and one to the east of the hotel) - See Map 'C'
- Why Are You Flying Over A Volcano? - Fly over the volcano tip - See Map 'D'
- Won't Look Down - Fly over the swaying bridge and land in the middle section with the hut. - See Map 'E'
- Risa Roofer - Land on the roof of the hotel - See Map 'F'
- The Big Year - Locate all of the Vista Birds
- The Arches
- The Back Beach
- Tower Bay
- The Resort
- The Grotto
- The Long Strand
- The Tidal Pool
- A Well Traveled Path
- The Heart of the Mountain
- A Lonely Rock
- Unauthorized Beach Party - Locate the camp fire on the beach North East from hotel and join the 'Party!' during Nightfall. - See Map 'G'
- Completion Accolade
- Master Relaxer - Earn all the accolades on during the Lohlunat Festival.
- Try to practice Mok'Bara with a Klingon during the day.
- Take a walk on Risa's boardwalk
- Balance yourself on the swinging bridge.
- Fly to the tip of the inactive volcano.
- Walk on the roof of Risa's hotel.
- Fly beneath one of RIsa's archways.
- Observe an argument between a Klingon and a Trill at night.
- Enjoy the night fireworks show.
- Land on both of Risa's lighthouses.
- Become a Seeker Commander by participating in Pavyl's game.
- Master Relaxer - Earn all the accolades on during the Lohlunat Festival.
- Race Accolades - from Making Waves
- Ripper - finish 20 races in Risa's competitive powerboard race, or take 1st place in the race.
- Sand Castle Building
- Sand Castle Starter - completed a sand castle on Risa during summer.
- Sand Castle Sequence - completed two sand castles on Risa during summer.
- Sand Castle Set - completed three sand castle on Risa during summer.
- Sand Castle Stalwart - completed four sand castle on Risa during summer.
- Sand Castle Savant - completed five sand castle on Risa during summer.
- Sand Castle Stylist - completed sand castles with all different designs of keep, walls, and towers on Risa during summer.
- 00 mins after the hour: Dance Party
- 15 mins after the hour: Powerboard Race
- 22 mins after the hour: Horga'hn Hunt (lasts until 37 mins after)
- 38 mins after the hour: Powerboard Race
- 45 mins after the hour: Sand Castle Bonus Time (lasts until 59 mins after)
- Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #25 about the Lohlunat Festival
- Lohlunat at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
|Adventure- and Battlezones in Star Trek Online|
||Q's Winter Wonderland (Winter Event)||"Event" faction||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Lohlunat Festival (Summer Event)||"Event" faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Nimbus III||No specific faction||Legacy of Romulus|
||Borg Invasion of Defera||Task Force Omega||Season Five: Call to Arms|
||Tholian Incursion||Nukara Strikeforce||Season Six: Under Siege|
||New Romulus||New Romulus||Season Seven: New Romulus|
||Solanae Dyson Sphere (incl. Voth Battlezone)||Dyson Joint Command||Season Eight: The Sphere|
||Undine Battlezone||8472 Counter Command||Season Nine: A New Accord|
||Kobali Prime||Delta Alliance||Delta Rising|